Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to wfp, what equipment to get??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Are you on a water meter ,, there was a guy trying to set up a pure water selling business somewhere in Yorkshire ,, I'll try to find a link to it Personally once you've got it set up it's pretty easy as long you keep up the maintenance

I get my bills through quarterly for water. To be honest at the moment I have no customers to use the WFP system on as they prefer the traditional. So basically this is me starting off on a little adventure and I don't want to be to heavily invested into it and it doesn't work. I am just looking to get a setup and practice and start getting a few customers at a time so I don't think I would need huge amounts of water to start. If it takes off I then will start looking to get into it and get the or and stuff if you see what I mean .

I get my bills through quarterly for water. To be honest at the moment I have no customers to use the WFP system on as they prefer the traditional. So basically this is me starting off on a little adventure and I don't want to be to heavily invested into it and it doesn't work. I am just looking to get a setup and practice and start getting a few customers at a time so I don't think I would need huge amounts of water to start. If it takes off I then will start looking to get into it and get the or and stuff if you see what I mean .

Have you got enough room to fit in new wfp custies ??

Can't see the point in doing some houses trad some wfp.

Don't ever really go into details with my customers on how I clean them, never have, they really don't care, as long as their windows are clean they are happy.

I think because they have had bad experience before they not keen on it now. Perhaps I could persuade them to go across but like I said as I have no set customers for it I don't want to get invested too much and it fail. Ideally I would like to buy the setup and pole and then get some water to start off someone just so I can get used to using the WFP.

I just started doing them wfp. Never asked them first, just used it.

Some asked how it works and a couple will only have trad as i took them on that basis, but no one else seems to care either way.

Back