Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie to Pressure Washing - What to buy when starting out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clay Lewis

Hey Everyone, 

I hope someone is able to help. I'm looking to start my own pressure washing/ window cleaning business and i'm struggling to find the right type of equipment at the right price. (Open to suggestions) 

I need help/ advise really on a what pressure washer to go for and any other suggestions as to what tools I need to just start the work, I don't need all the fancy stuff straight away just looking to get started and build from there. 

Thanks in advanced for the help ?

Clay 

Hey Everyone, 

I hope someone is able to help. I'm looking to start my own pressure washing/ window cleaning business and i'm struggling to find the right type of equipment at the right price. (Open to suggestions) 

I need help/ advise really on a what pressure washer to go for and any other suggestions as to what tools I need to just start the work, I don't need all the fancy stuff straight away just looking to get started and build from there. 

Clay 
Welcome. Your questions have been asked and answered multiple times. Have a try with the search box at the top right. I am sure you will find lots of great info that will help you on your way.

Speak to Ben at Rutland pumps , he’s a good honest guy and won’t try and sell you stuff you don’t need his prises are reasonable tell him what you want to be able to clean and he will give you a few options . 

Hey Everyone, 

Clay 
Like I've said previously, Go out canvassing and see if there is actually any work out there.

Don't waste thousands on shiny pretty looking kit when you can't get the work.

This forum is the best place to source all the information you need. 

Plenty of reading and you'll find what you need. Equipment suppliers, techniques and so much more 

When you say struggling to find equipment at the right price what exactly is your projected budget?

Don't for insurance / PLI 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back