Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nexus 7 Tablet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luffy

Guys,

I purchased a Nexus 7 Tablet for when I'm out canvassing and its working like a dream. I've heard of people using iPads but this little beauty is only £160 new and for that money is such a bargain and highly portable!.

When I'm telling people about WFP I show them pictures on it, keep all contacts on it and enter them in as soon as I get them, if you're looking to keep all your business digital like i am then I'd highly recommend as my whole day Is set out for me when I leave the house.

This, along with photo ID, really does give customers a good impression when you're out and about !

Luffy

Ye i had a play with the nexus 7 the other day in a shop, actually quite impressed, android tablets have never been that great but this one is pretty damn good.

Guys,

I purchased a Nexus 7 Tablet for when I'm out canvassing and its working like a dream. I've heard of people using iPads but this little beauty is only £160 new and for that money is such a bargain and highly portable!.

When I'm telling people about WFP I show them pictures on it, keep all contacts on it and enter them in as soon as I get them, if you're looking to keep all your business digital like i am then I'd highly recommend as my whole day Is set out for me when I leave the house.

This, along with photo ID, really does give customers a good impression when you're out and about !

Luffy
sounds very good

It's my favourite weapon when out canvassing and the 7" screen is absolutely perfect!. Any sniff of a lead i get is all noted down and backed up online which helps my rubbish memory! Rather then just giving someone a price and leaving it in their hands to call back, i set a reminder for a follow up visit in 2 weeks or so.

None of this is "needed" but technology is certainly helping me keep organised and with that improving my business overall /emoticons/smile.png

I was going to do this... but u cant really canvass with a tablet in the winter can u /emoticons/tongue.png when its raining ? hmmm lol

I have a zthink pad which I bought about a year ago for the missus.

It is good but lately been running slow and glitchy, a quick re flash/restore back to original and its fine ( was all the rubbish she downloaded on it)

It's ideal as it all links to my google account, so all my contacts, calanders etc are linked to my iPhone and computer every few minutes (provided your connected to wifi )

Plus it was only £100 /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back