Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

nooby looking to infomation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah you definately want RO, just saying you should be able to get to 0ppm with DI. I do when I need to refill quick as I have a DI on the van. I get around 10-20hrs from a resin refillm its tulsion resin.

Are you actually meaning a decimal in your readings, because 50ppm needs more filtration, whereas 0.5ppm doesn't need any /emoticons/wink.png

last question /emoticons/smile.pngwith GPD would be best to get 50, 200, 300, 450 , for best life on filters and di resin
They will all be way too slow and won't cope well with your hard water, you may be able to get away with the 450gpd, but I strongly recommend you get a '4040' RO or if your budget can't stretch to that, then a 20 inch RO system, you'll also need to check water pressure as well, as you'll need high pressure to run them, or you'll need what most of us need - a booster pump - all sold from pure freedom

i have a buffer tank in the van as i use it was pressure washing, but trying to use the same tank to fill my trolley tanks for wfp, what would the best option be,

20" reverse os ---> di resin ---> shro pump -- small litre tank for trolley

or buy a 4 stage ro and pure at home and fill from home.?

i was thinking about space in van and if i run out easy to refill in van, save a trip home..

any ideas please i wish i wasnt in a hard water area would of made thinks easy,

please dont say move lol

Definitely run it from home, either store the pure in a tank, or fill van tank straight from it each evening...

I'm on dwr Cymru in Herefordshire. Tds 300

You'll need an ro machine. Collins do a few cheap ones that'll last you until you want to get something more sophisticated. Think mine cost £50. Still getting Tds to 016 after over 6 months. You can run it through one di vessel after. Should make aloof of pure fairly cheap.

im from worcester mate ... water is always usually between 300-350 but i still manage to get to 000 .. what system do you use. what is your company name if you dont mind me asking ?

Back