Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Online booking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bobski

Afternoon, does anyone use a online booking form, for the likes of Gutter / Conservatory cleans and if so, do you take either a deposit or full payment upfront...Regards bob

Yes I use an online form calculator for booking all my work in. Ucalc pro is the website I use. My prices for gutters are based on how many bedrooms, they start at £75 for standard 1 or 2 bed. 3 bed £90, 4 bed £105 etc. They can add on a conservatory or ground floor extension gutter clearance and it adds on £25. Seems to work well.
I don't do conservatory cleaning anymore but when I did I based the price on how many roof panels they had. I think £17 a panel was about what I priced it at. So a 10 panel conservatory would be £170 for a full clean. Think i'd be £20 a panel now.

I take a deposit of 25% from none customers, and no deposit from my regular customers as 90% of them are on GC.

Yes I use an online form calculator for booking all my work in. Ucalc pro is the website I use. My prices for gutters are based on how many bedrooms, they start at £75 for standard 1 or 2 bed. 3 bed £90, 4 bed £105 etc. They can add on a conservatory or ground floor extension gutter clearance and it adds on £25. Seems to work well.
I don't do conservatory cleaning anymore but when I did I based the price on how many roof panels they had. I think £17 a panel was about what I priced it at. So a 10 panel conservatory would be £170 for a full clean. Think i'd be £20 a panel now.

I take a deposit of 25% from none customers, and no deposit from my regular customers as 90% of them are on GC.
Thank you, this is the kind of thing im looking at doing, can i look at your website ? Thank you Bob

I get 90% of my Gutter Clears from my window cleaning customers. It means I know exactly what the gutters are like and how hard it will be. I don't really want gutter clears where they have not been cleared in a decade. When I advertised I would get my fair share of them and I priced far too low. Now, I don't want them and leave to the newbies starting up. ?

Using an online form to generate the cost you're putting a lot of trust in people filling it out truthfully.

Better off if you dont have time to go round to check out the job go on Google Earth and Street view and check the perimeter of the building.

Or go on Google type in - Rightmove house sale prices with the postcode of the address and check out pictures of the property to get an idea of what they have. Works ok if the house was sold/bought in the last ten years...

Back