Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole hose recommendations pls

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stratf01

I'm not sure exactly what type of 5mm hose I have inherited but it's red lol.

I use it attracted to reel hose for a "tubeless" setup which works fine.

The only issue with it is it's quite stretchy on a long pole and makes using the univalve tricky.

Although I'm using cold water I wondered if a pole hose designed for hot water is any stiffer or is that the other way round. Again I'm not sure what I'm using or what I'm doing lol ?

I just feel a stiffer line will be better but perhaps that itself creates more problems.

As per usual any advice hugely appreciated

Thank you?

I find the green Gardiners PU hose to be good with cold and a univalve but it does take a fair while to loose some of it's coiling memory and for the surface to get scuffed up a little so it doesn't stick to itself.

I'm not sure exactly what type of 5mm hose I have inherited but it's red lol.

I use it attracted to reel hose for a "tubeless" setup which works fine.

The only issue with it is it's quite stretchy on a long pole and makes using the univalve tricky.

Although I'm using cold water I wondered if a pole hose designed for hot water is any stiffer or is that the other way round. Again I'm not sure what I'm using or what I'm doing lol ?

I just feel a stiffer line will be better but perhaps that itself creates more problems.

As per usual any advice hugely appreciated

Thank you?
Exceed innovations are the Univalve manufacturers. The pole hose he supplies is designed for Univalve use.
Gardiner's pu house is also ok with cold but I've found out stretchy with hot water.
The stiffer the hose, the less manageable it is.

Latest Posts

Back