Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Portable plug and play ro system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Unless it's a big job the setup and packup time would reduce the number of jobs you could do a day massively. Plus you would need customers permission to use their outside tap and depending on the pressure electricity for a booster pump. You might have seen portable RO's being used in the states a lot as they normally only have occasional cleans of big houses.

Hi does anyone use a portable plug and play ro/di system instead of a static tank on the van? If so what it's like and where's can I get one?
Many thanks Adam I C Clearly
If there was a way to make it work in the UK, we would have all done it years ago.

Although lots of properties have outside taps these days, we have found that more and more of them are switched off inside. The logistics of moving a 4040 r/o around and boosting tap water pressure for residential houses where necessary also make it a 'no-go.'

I personally don't recommend dealing with this company due to a bad experience years ago.

If there was a way to make it work in the UK, we would have all done it years ago.

Although lots of properties have outside taps these days, we have found that more and more of them are switched off inside. The logistics of moving a 4040 r/o around and boosting tap water pressure for residential houses where necessary also make it a 'no-go.'

I personally don't recommend dealing with this company due to a bad experience years ago.
Thank you for that ?? I only ask because my tanks are now quite a walk from the van so I have to load up using 25ltr containers and I'm not getting any younger ?? that's very kind of you kindest regards Adam I C Clearly

Thank you for that ?? I only ask because my tanks are now quite a walk from the van so I have to load up using 25ltr containers and I'm not getting any younger ?? that's very kind of you kindest regards Adam I C Clearly
Unless it's a big job the setup and packup time would reduce the number of jobs you could do a day massively. Plus you would need customers permission to use their outside tap and depending on the pressure electricity for a booster pump. You might have seen portable RO's being used in the states a lot as they normally only have occasional cleans of big houses.
Thank for getting back to me and I agree...it's just that I have to load up the van with 25ltr containers as my set up is quite a walk from the van! I'm not getting any younger and just being lazy ??? kind regards Adam I C Clearly

Thank for getting back to me and I agree...it's just that I have to load up the van with 25ltr containers as my set up is quite a walk from the van! I'm not getting any younger and just being lazy ??? kind regards Adam I C Clearly
You could use a trolley to transport the barrels or a long hose and a pump? I used to use a 20m hose and a 12v pump to fill barrels in my car to start with.

Ionic’s do a thing called the Quattro that’s a portable filtration set up it’s not cheap but works well especially if absaling as it can easily be taken into a roof and plugged into a water supply or used on the odd job here @nd there using customers water

Latest Posts

Back