Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Parts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think its a case of getting the right technique, maybe put a little bit of Vaseline on the lance connection, keeping away from the entrance hole. ill have to get a hose reel for my 20 metre hose, im going to get a 10 metre. also a small FSC , use that till I get good.

If you know how to design your own flyers and save them as pdf then Quinns printers in Wilson Street Belfast are hard to beat i had 5000 single sided colour glossy flyers printed and dlivered to my door for £47 they are a little tricky to order from everything is done on line but the savings are well worth the hassle.

i haven't had chance yet, still in house, don't want the freezing weather getting to pump, I will try the car with some chipboard to stabelise it on, waiting for some decent weather. priced up single sided colour flyers from local printer shock £125 for a 1000 £175 double sided. ill look onlineDon't forget your feeding barrel , if you keep using tap only it may affect your pump.

Back