Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

more quotes and jobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Did a new customer this morning

She posted on the local community Facebook page what a good job i did

I post on there now and again and did so yesterday and get the odd job from it

She posted a good review on there and since about 11am i now have 6 quotes left to do and 3 new jobs arranged by private message

My easy Wednesday is gradually dissapearing

Nice one daveyboy. I've had loads of custies approaching me recently as another windy has stopped working because of depression. I know the fella, so phoned him and he tells me he's not coming back. This puts me in an awkward position as myself, and Danny who works for me are overloaded. Don't really want to employ anyone else, as I'm settled nicely now. Mmmmm

Usually this time of year it tends to slow a bit but i have been inundated with new work and enquiries. .especially full conny and fascia cleans which then lead to regular windows

Maybe it's people getting ready for xmas parties and family etc

I dunjo whatbit is but I'm not complaining. .just be nice to have some time to myself

if i compare the spring and the autumn they are both very busy, summer a bit slower and Winter i dont know this is my first as selfemployed.

Nice getting that many quotes of a FB review Davey :thumbsup:

Well done mate that's a result. I really should tap into that as it would be good to have a live stream on my site, apparently its good for SEO.

This was my last quote from that post

Never usually struggle to quote bit this is a pain for me to do as i can't think of a good figure

Wants all upvc fascias windows outside but not gutters as they have been cleared

Full length conny at back plus extra window on the extension and a fascia and extra 2 above garage at front inc another fascia

Any ideas??

View attachment 5592

View attachment 5593

I'm in a similar boat, shouldn't really take on any more but every time I do the round at least two new customers ask me to add them to the round and now it's too big for a part time number....I believe at least one window cleaner has jacked in the village....I need to make a decision, go full time cleaning (hourly rate is better than my full time number) or sell the village round and build another round in the town I live in.

This was my last quote from that postNever usually struggle to quote bit this is a pain for me to do as i can't think of a good figure

Wants all upvc fascias windows outside but not gutters as they have been cleared

Full length conny at back plus extra window on the extension and a fascia and extra 2 above garage at front inc another fascia

Any ideas??
Depends what its worth to you mate. Sounds like a one off job, I reckon you could easily get it for £120 but £150 would be nice. Then, when you get off early you can put your feet up for the day.

@TolishAPurd we are on the same wavelength. .i already told him 130 before you repliedI am busy enough now that i don't need to quote low
You wont go wrong with that mate. I don't think I could be bothered with the agro for any less, lots of stretching over awkward obstacles.

One thing with this wfp lark is i can do the bits above the huge conny that i couldn't with ladders

Will use his outside tap if I get it so not using pure or my battery

Exactly, I would have just passed the job on to Posh, lol, its not a trad job. By stretching I meant from the point of view of a stick waggler.

What about the conny roof mate, you'll need a bit of pure for the run off on to that won't you? May be able to beef the price a little more by adding it on, or is that already included?

I would do the windows with pure and wouldn't take more than 25l to rinse the roof after it has already been rinsed with tapwater

About 2 25l drums for the whole job

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my last quote from that postNever usually struggle to quote bit this is a pain for me to do as i can't think of a good figure

Any ideas??
I did a similar job many years ago, didn't enjoy it. Could of done with ubik back then, I charge £60.

You're right about ubik..that or virosol makes these impossible jobs possible lol

Did a new clean townhouse when the rain stopped today

No way i could have cleaned the manky velux without a dash of virosol on the brush as was on tip toes to reach and couldn't get any pressure on the brush to scrub well

Borrowed a little off a mate as waiting for my 10l to turn up..using it very sparingly at the mo

Latest Posts

Back