Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

quoted today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

40 - 60 mins quoted battery life!You'll be buying a new one in no time when it dies before finishing a job.

And yes, you will need a 30ft pole to clean the apex of fascia.

Bucket of cleaning solution to dip the brush head in, 30ft pole and garden hose - job done. Then expand your kit as you grow and figure out what you want.

Oh, and I find a sill brush (curved) is easier for fascia than a square, flat one.
yeah that's what put me off it , im getting the backpack and 30ft pole .

done the odd conny and gutters used these

is the backpack any good and how long would 20l last ie enough to clean gutters conny roofs ,I have a 25l barrel that I could use to top up I guess .I take it the hose and wfp ill have to get myself will it be easy to join all these together ,never done it before so f****** clueless lol ,bear in mind all these are for gutters and conny roofs only not for window cleaning NEW Water Genie Trolley / Backpack 20L - Window Cleaning, Water fed pole WFPwater fed pole window cleaning

METRIC & IMPERIAL Flexible Nylon Tube Hose Pneumatic Air Line Tubing 1m 30m 100m
I've just got a gardiner backpack, and it's all good in my book! Will do about 3 to 4 3 bed semi's. Also great for spraying ubik onto hard grime with the £13 lance!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back