Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Biodiesel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah I got one, they do work but its messy, I mean messy oh and you smell like a chip shop as does your work station.

My conclusion, unless your a tight **** then dont get one.

My hut still stinks of it /emoticons/sad.png

Mark how much u save? U shud sell it lol
I only made to batches then sold all th equipment / chems. Overall profit was 100 quid only because I sold the stuff at a loss. You can save money from doing it, a lot of money but as I said its messy and smelly

Used to be able to make proper diesel out of karascene and engine oil bloke showed me recipe years ago but. Ministry have killed it putting higher tax on karascene i know it's spelt wrong but spell check on

Fords engine don't like it, all others are fine.... My mate did it on his mondeo (same engine as transit) wasn't long till all the injectors went

i ran a fiesta on veg oil, all i did was by pass the fuel filter, as long as you got the bosch fuel punp you will be fine, the lucas are no good

i ran a fiesta on veg oil' date=' all i did was by pass the fuel filter, as long as you got the bosch fuel punp you will be fine, the lucas are no good[/quote']so just get shut of my fuel filter???

Latest Posts

Back