Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommend me a brush.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wished you bought it a week ago, just got my 25cm last week lol looks like another brush could be on the cards.

The thing I don't like about the Ultimate brushes are the fact that the bristles arent long and mop-like if that makes sense.
I like it as it is even easier to rinse on the glass

It is as if i am not even rinsing with the flow from 4 pencils

Scrub then put the brush to the top and quickly.down the glass side to side

Checked my work and it's perfect

I like it as it is even easier to rinse on the glassIt is as if i am not even rinsing with the flow from 4 pencils

Scrub then put the brush to the top and quickly.down the glass side to side

Checked my work and it's perfect
Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get one. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get one. I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Wasn't sure my self the first time I used a the ultimate flock and more recently the medium soft but think they are both really good now, first three houses today were normal so used the medium soft then next three were leaded and wooden frames used the flock just need the 35cm now lol seriously I used to think the sill brush was the best thing still sliced bread until Mark067 introduced me to the ultimate range.

Wasn't sure my self the first time I used a the ultimate flock and more recently the medium soft but think they are both really good now, first three houses today were normal so used the medium soft then next three were leaded and wooden frames used the flock just need the 35cm now lol seriously I used to think the sill brush was the best thing still sliced bread until Mark067 introduced me to the ultimate range.
I find the ultimate a bit too light weight for my liking and definitely no good for first cleans. Gardiner have the 35cm soft flocked supreme in stock so trying to decide between that and the ultimate.

Done a first clean today with my ultimate flock today personally I think they are brilliant fir first cleans, except when you have rally deep frames which I used my flocked sill brush, weird how people's preferences change, I'm always willing to change if it improves the clean and speed.

I did some leaded today with the med/soft 35cm

Just twisted the pole a little so the brush wasn't straight on the glass

No issues with the lead

I find the ultimate a bit too light weight for my liking and definitely no good for first cleans. Gardiner have the 35cm soft flocked supreme in stock so trying to decide between that and the ultimate.
this is why you squrt a bit of virosol on the brush for al first cleans then you don't need a heavy arsed brush

I ended up ordering the medium soft 35cm Ultimate brush with four pencil jets. Also got the super scraper and pads to give that a go and some fan jets to try out.

I use the scraper, and highly recommend it, insect poo flip your brush over and it's gone just be careful when using of leaded. I recently used fan jets and didn't like it them.

Latest Posts

Back