Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rotary surface cleaner.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm thinking of using the TFR with WFP on a hose to the tap, then lightly pressure wash it off at the end.

Good plan?

Had a 25l barrel of TFR that lasted about 2 years, but the label came off it, no idea what it was now, but was always good when I used it.

My prefered method to save a lot of time would be to use a washer myself as in the vid I posted above.

After doing some research a bit worried about damaging it pressure washing it, seems it is as easy to damage as wood from what I have read.

Might give it a go on the day and see, somewhere you can't see lol.

There are also products out there which are an oxy cleaner which is a form of bleach in powder form that you just mix in a bucket of hot water. spray on, brush in an leave for about 20 mins then hose off.

Quite funny actually this place has a lot of history with me, it was my local for a couple of years about 15 years ago, was called the cross keys, then later I had a vending machine in it for a few years, and now with new owner pressure washing it.

There are also products out there which are an oxy cleaner which is a form of bleach in powder form that you just mix in a bucket of hot water. spray on, brush in an leave for about 20 mins then hose off.
Yeah I saw those, starts getting costly then, its a big area, maybe 3 times the size of a regular drive, you could easily get 9 cars on there.

A pub :eek: I would rather be propping up the bar than wanting to do any work myself....Good luck with that one /emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh another quick one then, and thanks a lot for the advice so far much appreciated.

They have an old indoor style block paving hallway from the back door, hard to explain, but old style block paving kind of, they want that doing as well, its indoors, I am thinking of putting tarps on the walls, its quite a steep angle straight out the back door so water will run straight out.

But then thought it might be better to use chems of some kind.

How would you handle it?

Think I'll just tape it up with a tarp and gaffa tape.

I did say it would be very wet, and she seemed happy lol.

What your going to use a pressure washer inside a hallway...now that will be a first :confused:

Was the landlady ****** at the time she agreed :rofl:

Then afterwards to clean the grout between the tiles maybe use a portable steam cleaner.

[media]

[/media]

The indoor bit is almost like cobbled stones but not as high, its like it would of been part of a courtyard at some point but is now covered.

Back