Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rude customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep I am a bi windowcleaner...hey what...er...I mean....I do both....I mean like em both....oh I give up...

no I was trading the day I tried to climb the fence....I usually carry my little step ladders but forgot and most of the gates I can reach over but this one I couldn't as the bolt is half way down....for some reason....I couldn't get my hand through the gap like I usually can to undo the bolt so no one was around and I thought I would climb over ....but the fence was a bit ....rotten....technically I didn't damage it as it was already knackered....:DI never damage anything....:rofl::rofl::rofl:well I never own up to damaging anything....well its all wear and tear ....things don't last forever you know...:rolleyes:

all I can think about now is.........hot fuzz

I start at 07:30!! Only had one customer bang their drum about me being too early (even thought they where dresses and ready for work)

I start at 07:30!! Only had one customer bang their drum about me being too early (even thought they where dresses and ready for work)
Yeh, its disgusting that respect is nowhere to be found at some custoimers.

Must admit, I am very lucky as all my customers are nice. Anyone nasty or rude would be ditched. I did experience one rude dickhead though.....I was cleaning a holiday cottage when a snooty, snobby bloke appeared. A real proper twerp. He had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle! He was the person who had hired the cottage. He told me very bluntly to stop windowcleaning as I was spoiling his holiday. I could quite seriously have stuffed my squeegee right up his manhole until he screamed, but the cottage owner was closeby so I had to take it on the chin and stop cleaning.

Yeh, its disgusting that respect is nowhere to be found at some custoimers.
One good thing today, was a custy was a bit annoyed at me putting their price up by £4 the first time I cleaned it, in my opinion this was modest, I had a lovely surprise today, she said she had thought about it and gave me another fiver, lovely jubly rodney.

One good thing today, was a custy was a bit annoyed at me putting their price up by £4 the first time I cleaned it, in my opinion this was modest, I had a lovely surprise today, she said she had thought about it and gave me another fiver, lovely jubly rodney.
its the little things in life that make a difference.

I apprecaite little extras a lot. Makes my day /emoticons/smile.png

Must admit, I am very lucky as all my customers are nice. Anyone nasty or rude would be ditched. I did experience one rude dickhead though.....I was cleaning a holiday cottage when a snooty, snobby bloke appeared. A real proper twerp. He had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle! He was the person who had hired the cottage. He told me very bluntly to stop windowcleaning as I was spoiling his holiday. I could quite seriously have stuffed my squeegee right up his manhole until he screamed, but the cottage owner was closeby so I had to take it on the chin and stop cleaning.
Disgusting that is.

Who the f*ck do they think they are, I do get it a lot.. people are so patronizing. Sometimes they look at me like i'm **** under their shoe.

One of the reasons I would love to have my own company. /emoticons/tongue.png

Its much better to work for yourself fairy. Just go for it.

It makes me smile when some custies expect you to be thick.....just because you are a windy. The well educated middle class customers are the worst for this. They seem surprised when you can string a sentence together.

It makes me smile when some custies expect you to be thick.....just because you are a windy. The well educated middle class customers are the worst for this. They seem surprised when you can string a sentence together.
You are so right with saying that :thumbsup: i always find the more well off they are the harder it is to get payments from them!

lol, string a sentence togheter. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeh, its really bad actually, but oh well. I'll definitely give it a go one day.

Me dads getting too old to window clean, and wants me to take over his window cleaning company in the netherlands, van provided etc, thing is.. I'm in the uk and not in the netherlands.. absolutely gutted. /emoticons/sad.png

Whats brought you to the uk fairy?

If you are prepared to work hard, concentrate on quality and look after your customers then having your own round is achievable. I started from scratch, canvassed by door knocking and within 6 to 8 months had more than enough customers. Obviously, it takes a lot longer to get the perfect condensed round, but keep working at it and you get there.

lol, string a sentence togheter. /emoticons/biggrin.pngYeh, its really bad actually, but oh well. I'll definitely give it a go one day.

Me dads getting too old to window clean, and wants me to take over his window cleaning company in the netherlands, van provided etc, thing is.. I'm in the uk and not in the netherlands.. absolutely gutted. /emoticons/sad.png
Im moving to the netherlands to take it over then, your dad is passing a business onto his son, thats the best gift he could give you, its a shame you cant take it over. Not trying to make you feel guilty im sure you have valid reasons. My great grandad and granny were dutch diamond merchants, the diamonds are gone, apart from me, as im a diamond geezer:rofl: I hope to pass my business onto my sons, who knows what they will do, move to the netherlands :gush:

Whats brought you to the uk fairy?
If you are prepared to work hard, concentrate on quality and look after your customers then having your own round is achievable. I started from scratch, canvassed by door knocking and within 6 to 8 months had more than enough customers. Obviously, it takes a lot longer to get the perfect condensed round, but keep working at it and you get there.
I met a brittish beauty... /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeh, I mean, if some of the guys I know can do it, then I can definitely do it aswell.. /emoticons/tongue.png

Im moving to the netherlands to take it over then, your dad is passing a business onto his son, thats the best gift he could give you, its a shame you cant take it over. Not trying to make you feel guilty im sure you have valid reasons. My great grandad and granny were dutch diamond merchants, the diamonds are gone, apart from me, as im a diamond geezer:rofl: I hope to pass my business onto my sons, who knows what they will do, move to the netherlands :gush:
Hahahaha ahh, you made me feel guilty now. Maybe one day I'll have me own place in the netherlands and in the uk.. I could run two companies.. and ok, I'll do one in spain aswell, just cus the weather is really good. I'm a dreamer, but sometimes I have to let my hands do the work, not my brain. Does that even make sense? /emoticons/biggrin.png

I met a brittish beauty... /emoticons/biggrin.pngYeh, I mean, if some of the guys I know can do it, then I can definitely do it aswell.. /emoticons/tongue.png
Being your own boss Is the best thing ever, particularly on the windows....total freedom!. Aim for the wealthy picuresque areas. The prices are good and there is the added bonus of beautiful scenery. Chuck in a few milf customers and it all becomes a dream;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Being your own boss Is the best thing ever, particularly on the windows....total freedom!. Aim for the wealthy picuresque areas. The prices are good and there is the added bonus of beutiful scenery. Chuck in a few milf customers and it all becomes a dream;)
I'll secretly like this, because I think my misses is checking if I behave myself on this website /emoticons/wub.png

Back