Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Secret Guttering

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just received confirmation that the quote has been excepted so the customer would like to have the work booked in including washing down the ground floor wall to remove the green algae.

Can you guess how much for? :rolleyes:

at least 600 ,and gone by lunchtime /emoticons/biggrin.png i cleaned a small patio today and concrete walls both were covered in algae ,i didnt want the hassle of setting up the washer so a bucket of chloras and a deck brush , it came up great , i find treating algae with chloras kills the growth and slows down the regrowth , when i get the chance i must try it out on some spare roof tiles and see how it reacts

Just received confirmation that the quote has been excepted so the customer would like to have the work booked in including washing down the ground floor wall to remove the green algae.
Can you guess how much for? :rolleyes:
tell us....you robber :lol:

Was very tempted to put in a silly high price as don't like doing 3 storey work anymore but as you can see lads I'm not that bad really am I? /emoticons/biggrin.png

To guttervac hopper £90

To clean ground floor section of wall £55

Total £145.

Any issues found on the day will be quoted separately.

I came in late I know, could you not have canvassed the others and said if the neighbours was blocked, odds are theirs was blocked? Then hire a cherry picker, split cost between 4 or 5 of em, charged em £150 each and be done in less than a day? I know it's too late for this, but for future ref...

Like the way you think steve,... maybe will consider that option in future /emoticons/wink.png

If I'm honest I could not be arsed to ask others as I don't like doing 3 storey gutter clearing work anyway. If ppl want to throw money at me then they might just twist me arm. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I came in late I know' date=' could you not have canvassed the others and said if the neighbours was blocked, odds are theirs was blocked? Then hire a cherry picker, split cost between 4 or 5 of em, charged em £150 each and be done in less than a day? I know it's too late for this, but for future ref...[/quote']

Back