Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shiite day.................

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah I like my gloves too! £3-4 at the local market for a box of 100 nitrile. Good for flicking through the bristles (which are full of birds poo germs etc) along with handling pole hose.

They also work well on dry skin as they cause it to sweat and then soften up. 

Yeah I like my gloves too! £3-4 at the local market for a box of 100 nitrile. Good for flicking through the bristles (which are full of birds poo germs etc) along with handling pole hose.

They also work well on dry skin as they cause it to sweat and then soften up. 
Sadly not so good if you suffer from dermatitis. ?

I do oddly.. not had so many problems since discovering the glove trick and garnia SOS 7 day skin repair cream.

I don't use latex gloves though, never had a reaction to them but i avoid them just in case. Nitriles just cause my hands to get sweaty and then the skin softens up nicely.

Always wear gloves especially during the colder months also we carry baby wipes for eventualities of this nature doesn’t stop the gut wrenching stink though. 

I do oddly.. not had so many problems since discovering the glove trick and garnia SOS 7 day skin repair cream.

I don't use latex gloves though, never had a reaction to them but i avoid them just in case. Nitriles just cause my hands to get sweaty and then the skin softens up nicely.

That's what I use, they're great, I have dry skin but it's exactly as you say,wear them for 1 hour and your skin is near normal.  There is a difference in quality between brands, I think it was 'safetouch' that was the best I've used but I haven't got round to sourcing them cheaply, usually I just get a box from waitrose 50 for a fiver which are not as good but ok.

That's what I use, they're great, I have dry skin but it's exactly as you say,wear them for 1 hour and your skin is near normal.  There is a difference in quality between brands, I think it was 'safetouch' that was the best I've used but I haven't got round to sourcing them cheaply, usually I just get a box from waitrose 50 for a fiver which are not as good but ok.

I've taken to wearing them round the house sometimes now - screw all that chemical **** being absorbed by the skin...

I've taken to wearing them round the house sometimes now - screw all that chemical **** being absorbed by the skin...
Don't use chemical cleaners, such as typical shop bought ones, buy plant based cleaners, we use Bio-D products washing up liquid, multi-surface cleaner as well as other ethical products, non of which have harsh chemical ingredients 

Chris try this stuff 'it's does what it say's on the tin' (tub ?) 

OKeeffes-Working-Hands-96gm-704752.jpg

Latest Posts

Back