Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wagtail

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bazzer

well after getting a wagtail flipper i can say it is a good tool and after putting liquidator channel on it its great the only negative thing i came across is the pad a bit small and when i flip it back after a few goes the pad flies off as if plastic clips arent firm enough anyone else have this problem ( daveyboy boarcity ) can you help cheers

I sowed a strip of velcro on the pad with the sowing machine as it holds a whole lot better to the clips

thanks for that guys will try the velcro daveyboy can see the potential in this tool when i get proper use to it

This is my one

You can see the velcro on here

Also it stiffens the ends up as they flap about on the liquidator channel as i cut the velcro clips down to fit between the handle and liquidator clips

[media]

[/media]

look at waggas vids.drill to holes either side of the disk.use an old applicator sleeve.cut it in half.thread a biycle spoke through the applicator(some stitching required)& cable tie it on.job done.

No need with velcro on the scrubber

Wagga is a whizz with a wag but i have tried both ways and my way works perfect for me

I learnt from Bob Hatt (polzn bladz ) how to use a wag on a pole and honestly for me there is no need to faff about with metal rods etc

well after getting a wagtail flipper i can say it is a good tool and after putting liquidator channel on it its great the only negative thing i came across is the pad a bit small and when i flip it back after a few goes the pad flies off as if plastic clips arent firm enough anyone else have this problem ( daveyboy boarcity ) can you help cheers
I just turn the pad around. The dark blue edging adds a little more bulk and I prefer the rounded edges at the channel anyway. Ignore my handle mods...it's still a Wagtail..."just not as we know it Jim" :)

View attachment 6528

Back