Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strange custy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't wear a cloth cap and i definitely don't speak like danny dyer lol

I am from west london so i speak proper

Y

I don't wear a cloth cap and i definitely don't speak like danny dyer lolI am from west london so i speak proper
Yeh but you've moved to the sticks now so your only fashion is wellies /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png

I refuse cash payment , only payment by bank or mobilepay ( guessing its Like gocardless in UK ) . No waiting when im done i leave , and it really saved me a lot of time . After i have added the mobile payment system a lot of my custys pay really fast . :thumbsup: Of course theres no " beer money " that Way , but i dont Care , its not how i run my business anyway . /emoticons/wink.png

This strange custy actually rang me up again yesterday just a week after I cleaned them - she'd been egged!! 4 windows.

It was on my day off, and half-time during the Ireland v France match.

I just said it'll be £50, and she was v.happy. Sprayed them with Ubik, and took me 25mins. 45 mins door2door. (y)

I've got this customer (Chinese) whom I've met just twice now, and whenever she's in and I've finished the job (4-bed town house) to collect my dough, she says, "okay, I'll just go around and check all the windows, and I'll be back" LOL That's the 2nd time now, and both times she's just comes back a few mins later and happy to pay me. I find it so damn odd, and can only put it down to being Chinese culture or something, I dunno!??
You'd think she'd sneak-check after I've cleaned the tops or something.

Anyone else experience this??
the windows must be gangnam style

That's why she pays.

I also have a African customer who checks everything we do can be off putting when your working.

But always pays up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back