Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suggestions Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

derek

As i said in my other thread im wanting to go van mount now.

Not the best with diy so what would you all say would work out cheaper

A) buy a pure freedom trolley and a 350l tank & longer hose reel?

B) buy all the bits seperate and try and put it together ?

Really cant make my mind up as the Diy'ing part is putting me right off

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've already got A pole Clx 22 so sorted on that front got a di bottle aswell. I've got a combo getting a kangoo though

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Was gonnae buy the pump and controller package from daqua.

How easy is it to put all together ?

Paint floor

Mount tank

screw pump & controller to wall

Fit hose reel

Connect all up with hoses

This right ?

The battery bit is the bit I will most likely get stuck at, also were can I buy a battery thats in a box already and what about a split charge ?

I'm confused lol

another question to add onto this, was looking at a little clio van as the boy who's coming in on my run (as I'm going to uni and need the help) needs a van. Would this little thing take a 250l flat tank and the rest of the bits ? or is that crazy lol

Derek just pop over I'll show you how easy it is and some parts prices are cheaper in the shop.

You'd need to ring the office to make sure I'm in. It's very simple.

Derek just pop over I'll show you how easy it is and some parts prices are cheaper in the shop.
You'd need to ring the office to make sure I'm in. It's very simple.
Doug your a diamond mate, I'll give u a ring at somepoint this week /emoticons/biggrin.png cheers D

Thanks for the help guys and especially to Doug from Daqua whos kindly going to help me fit it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back