Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds keeps rising after 1 month

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So how often are you guys flushing and how much water would you say you produce a day?
We have twin 4040 ros and produce a minimum is 1000 to 1200 ltr per day sometimes double that , I flush it for 5 muinits before filling each day and half an hour every now and again if I have time , Tao water tds is around 90 membranous last around 7-9 years ?? we also use a booster pump this helps no end with water quality production . 

7-9 years ?? just a little bit better then the 2 months mine will of done then ?

I think I'm gonna have a play around with mine change the filters and membrane and add a pump see what happens ?

7-9 years ?? just a little bit better then the 2 months mine will of done then ?

I think I'm gonna have a play around with mine change the filters and membrane and add a pump see what happens ?
 Got to recommend daqua really. You can speak to the guy too and get good advise. The booster pump might seem expensive but sure saves a lot of time and cost in the end.

Back