Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New car

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you do mate make sure you tell the insurance it's for work as well otherwise you get pulled they take your car away , I'm sure you know this anyway but if you don't , a little tip for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not too keen on the crazy paving it's parked on though /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol !!!! Cheap nah the crazy paving is like that its the look as if the slab has been pushed into the cement. Time taking as Waac slab has to be trailed around to give the sunken slab look. Cost thousands so no good for you as your cheap & cheerful pmsl !!!

hmmm, i paid £250 to concrete half my drive and ran out of money so the other half hasnt been done....yeh me too cheap and at the mo not so cheerful...just knackered...im mr smurfs busy fool:rofl:.....

still coming soon....i shall be reborn...i have been listening on here.....me not going to be so cheap in the future!:cool:

must admit havent seen that style of paving before....may have to copy....i bet it doesnt crack and move in the future....

hmmm, i paid £250 to concrete half my drive and ran out of money so the other half hasnt been done....yeh me too cheap and at the mo not so cheerful...just knackered...im mr smurfs busy fool:rofl:.....
still coming soon....i shall be reborn...i have been listening on here.....me not going to be so cheap in the future!:cool:

must admit havent seen that style of paving before....may have to copy....i bet it doesnt crack and move in the future....
Lol !!! Don't be so tight next time you buy something lol !!!! Pay that extra and should last alot longer, as they say you only pay for what you get. Had the slab ing done around 9 years and still solid m8

That paving reminds me of an old boss one Christmas as he was so tight he gave everyone a box of broken biscuits /emoticons/biggrin.png

That paving reminds me of an old boss one Christmas as he was so tight he gave everyone a box of broken biscuits /emoticons/biggrin.png
Smurf sounds like a boss I worked for many years ago, he gave everyone a turkey for Crimbo lol !!!!!

Lol !!! Don't be so tight next time you buy something lol !!!! Pay that extra and should last alot longer, as they say you only pay for what you get. Had the slab ing done around 9 years and still solid m8
yep i wish i was like my son...you either have it or you dont....his first car.. a bmw one series...had to have the apple laptop...he got the style i wish i had..../emoticons/smile.png i do like the paving..think its not seen around a lot...so distinctive...but back to the car...cool as cool can be:cool:

I like this one better for some strange reason:D

Funny-Car-33-570x416.jpg

hey i not tried to clean my own yet i canna afford the leccy...:rofl:

the plan is to lay straight on top with new flags which i bought about four years ago...one day...

Latest Posts

Back