Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some people just don't know they are born!...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil nowdownunder

Hi all,

Have a look at this place I done yesterday overlooking amazing coastlines. This isn't even their main home, and have an even more valuable home nearer the city!!! Lovely people but seems criminal having this just as a "holiday home" it would be my dream home. Was such a pleasure to clean though. Could hear the waves crashing in on the shore as I cleaned the Glass balustrades.

Speaking of balustrades, I used a 18" wagtail for both sides, could just about reach over to clean the other side. Came up nice. How do you / would you clean balustrades. I find WFP just can't scrub some marks off.

Cheers,

Neil.

View attachment 6216

View attachment 6217

View attachment 6218

Some of these places I go to you hear the kids moaning "i'm bored!". I look around the house and see lap pools, sauna's, cinema rooms etc. Makes me laugh. I must admit though sometimes when I'm cleaning glass pool fencing and I'm pouring in sweat the pool looks sooooo inviting. We live in a crazy world with such extremes.

I usually find the wfp the best for them if I'm honest, I do high apparents literally on the beach and I tradded them for months before I caught myself on and made it 10 times easier with the wfp

Thanks CHWS, maybe its the extreme heat over here or the sap of the tree's that makes it bind harder to the glass, but the wagtail has better scrubbing ability in my honest opinion than the WFP just doesn't seem to be able to shift the stubborn marks I come across.

Back