Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time To Get Out There Again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ah I c, do U know huby, there's already a couple of cleaners there. Including the guy that cleaned ours he never asked for n e money I jus used to give him 20 quid if I ever saw him but was very rare. I left owing him bout 70 quid. He must be owed thousands, he jus doesn't dare ask

Ah I c, do U know huby, there's already a couple of cleaners there. Including the guy that cleaned ours he never asked for n e money I jus used to give him 20 quid if I ever saw him but was very rare. I left owing him bout 70 quid. He must be owed thousands, he jus doesn't dare ask
Explain more please? How can u dare not ask ? Lol

Ak47 n e day lol , squeek n bubble your on here a lot now rnt yu mate /emoticons/tongue.png

Ak47 n e day lol ' date=' squeek n bubble your on here a lot now rnt yu mate /emoticons/tongue.png[/quote']yeah, had sore throat as off last Sunday, then it turned into Chest infection, so off work all this week. When I'm back at work next week, wont be on at all through the day. Got the wife upstairs building me a new website so that will keep me busy next week on an evening. Good laugh on here though... along with some interesting comments /emoticons/biggrin.png

i know peple on here say nothing to do with were you live with what you charge but its not true ive had people close doors on me when they have asked me how much i say £5 for that in they go not even a word?lol
thats for a house with 6 windows and a small porch!

the going rate in the area i do is £4 so im charging more but im legit as there is a tun of beer windys,there was a round i nearlly bought worth £400 a month but it worked out something like 120 houses so that says it all.

you gotta remember people half the people round my end dont work lol
sounds like were I live its difficult to get a good round that's why I push my gutter cleaning a lot if I earn £1200 a month im happy seems I only work 3 days a week around 20 hours I know its not a huge amount but when the average take home round my area is £800 a month its not so bad. got a few extra hours I can work now my little girls at school more so going to put a few leaflets out myself over the next month fancy a nice long holiday this year

Explain more please? How can u dare not ask ? Lol
He WA just really quiet. Came and cleaned windows loads of times while misses was in never knocked on door or owt, just cleaned em n went on to nxt door, he must just rely on ppl that come out n pay him when they c him

He WA just really quiet. Came and cleaned windows loads of times while misses was in never knocked on door or owt' date=' just cleaned em n went on to nxt door, he must just rely on ppl that come out n pay him when they c him[/quote']Surely he can't be in business now?!

He is going Strong he must have a huge round n all there's usually 4 of em come 2 on front 2 on back literally takes em a minute or 2 per house

Flip me sideways, so how does he get the money if no one is in and if he doesn't knock? Most of my cust are not in, mind you they mostly pay online. I knock those who are going to be in.

God knows, like I said he must be owed thousands. There ain't that many ppl will go out of there way to pay someone if they don't ask for it

He must be off his bloody rocker lol. I'm taking my first guy on in a fortnight and i aint looking forward to it lol!

Back