Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slx extensions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Natty1972

@Alex Gardiner . I just bought a slx 27 ,

Can't seem to find the extensions for it , I might have to buy two extensions to make it around 40foot , don't want to buy another pole just yet . Any help will be greatly appreciated.

@Alex Gardiner . I just bought a slx 27 ,Can't seem to find the extensions for it , I might have to buy two extensions to make it around 40foot , don't want to buy another pole just yet . Any help will be greatly appreciated.
You can fit the SLX Extension #7 to the SLX27 - SLX Extension Section #7 - Extensions for Telescopic Poles - Water-Fed Poles & Brushes - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

Then if you need to go higher you can fit the SLX Extension #8 to fit on to the #7 - SLX Extension Section #8 - Extensions for Telescopic Poles - Water-Fed Poles & Brushes - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

We are looking at this currently - have to decide whether to make a wider Sill brush or a Wider Universal brush.
A lighter sill brush would be more beneficial too.

I have extensions #7 & #8, works great and gives me great reach to absolutely everthing. Great poles! :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back