Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van insurance help!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Your talking age - I get it now, was completely thrown as you didn't say age just a number followed by full ncb!

I was expecting your dad to be about 80!

I will be getting a new ford connect around September time for another worker so I will also see what the insurance will be with that [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like my insurance is going to be £875 [emoji85][emoji107] all insurers are saying near on a £1000 !!!

Something aint right mate, our renewal has just come through.

Just under 900£ 3 vans mate.

Maybe down to where you live.

Transit custom, transit and dispatch

Done mine yesterday £547 all in including the declaration of water tank. I'm 25 with 2 years no claims but a mirror no claims of 5 years on another vehicle which they take into consideration. Something's definitely not right on your end! Try van line direct it's a brokers that's who I got mine from yesterday.

Just had renewal come through. Its 66.55 cheaper than last year Neil. Sorry lol !
I had to pay £895 in the end everyone was quoting over a grand ! I managed to get A-plan down but still weren't happy, they did say there's been more car theft round your area so that could've put it up, but then I said has mine been nicked? Nooooo it hasn't have I ever had a car or van nicked before nooooo so mine shouldn't be that much money , obviously insurance don't look at that lol plus I'm in a private gated area so van is in a safe place

Back