Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vision

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use it on and off. One thing I do think about it is if you don't rinse thoroughly it leaves white/grey blobs on the glass. Not spotting but blobs.

@Bishy posted a pic on the vision fb page and said look at the shine from my vision pic every one was like whoa what a shine what they did not no was he only used 000 on its own it was more of a test so i think its easy to b blinkerd
That's just it tench, it's all a placebo I reckon,

At the end of the day, the water on the window evaporates, so unless vision is leaving something behind on the glass, then I see no way it would be any different than normal pure...

im defo not even guna try the new vision but i just cant c the point but buy all means every one should try it and make there own mind up i wish dave all the best selling it good luck to him lots realy rate it so u dont no till u try it but im out and im mch pefering 000 again my view for what its wrth

im defo not even guna try the new vision but i just cant c the point but buy all means every one should try it and make there own mind up i wish dave all the best selling it good luck to him lots realy rate it so u dont no till u try it but im out and im mch pefering 000 again my view for what its wrth
I reckon it'll run its course, then be forgotten

hi everyone I've been looking on the site now for about a month and found out so much imformation.I've been cleaning windows for 30yrs but only started with Wfp just over a year ago so the forums have really helped me. What I would like to know if anybody uses Vision and is it any good ?Also what about the Gardiner indoor system is that any good?
to answer jonesy's question i would get the hang of wfp and its many many issues before trying something like vision-just my opinion of course,you could buy some of the vision e and try that trad first to get the hang of it and then maybe try it in your wfp stystem after you've got your technique useing wfp just right.

additives work for the majority of people but for some they can be more of a hinderance like lee working on the seafront needs a different approach(maybe go back to that first thing you used at first lee,)

as i am no longer part of jigsaw innovations and the brand vision i beleive products like vision are the way forward in years to come,it may not appeal to some but they are a step in the right direction imo

to answer jonesy's question i would get the hang of wfp and its many many issues before trying something like vision-just my opinion of course,you could buy some of the vision e and try that trad first to get the hang of it and then maybe try it in your wfp stystem after you've got your technique useing wfp just right.additives work for the majority of people but for some they can be more of a hinderance like lee working on the seafront needs a different approach(maybe go back to that first thing you used at first lee,)

as i am no longer part of jigsaw innovations and the brand vision i beleive products like vision are the way forward in years to come,it may not appeal to some but they are a step in the right direction imo
I thought you were the 'brainchild' of Vision @kevinc250 . I thought it was your baby and that jonny and kempy had just invested in it. That's just how I saw it.

Please can someone explain this then..

=============================

November marks the month i have been using Vision for a whole year.

In this time it has done/fixed the following.

1. House with heat reflective/solar glass and self cleaning. The windows would always dry perfect, but 4/5 weeks later when i come to clean them. They are streaky as hell. Just road traffic streaks. Vision has now 110% fixed this - Cleaned house 10 years trad, 6 years wfp. Windows were installed in 2011.

2. Conservatories with badly fitted guttering. With heavy rain or rain with wind. The water would run off the roof, miss the guttering and dribble down white plastic onto the windows. This would cause "tracks" on the glass. Every time the windows were cleaned they would spot and streak on those tracks. after 3/4 cleans i no longer get this issue. Cleaned house 10 years trad, 6 years wfp. Windows were installed in 2005 (approx).

3. Stacked glass or windows with top openers above. Usually i would let the upper glass drain off, or come back to the lower window after doing all the tops. This is no longer an issue. The water appears to be more gloppy, so the water doesn't run down the glass as much.

4. Plastic shine. WFP dulls plastic, after switching to vision. Everything has a shine to it.

5. Windows are staying cleaner longer.

I was at the Window Cleaning Show this year showing off my van. I met countless cleaners who didn't believe. Funny how things change

Thanks for reading

Damo

UPDATE

I live Vision E but has no glide. So i make a mix of 9ml vision E and 1ml vision

Please can someone explain this then..
=============================

November marks the month i have been using Vision for a whole year.

In this time it has done/fixed the following.

1. House with heat reflective/solar glass and self cleaning. The windows would always dry perfect, but 4/5 weeks later when i come to clean them. They are streaky as hell. Just road traffic streaks. Vision has now 110% fixed this - Cleaned house 10 years trad, 6 years wfp. Windows were installed in 2011.

2. Conservatories with badly fitted guttering. With heavy rain or rain with wind. The water would run off the roof, miss the guttering and dribble down white plastic onto the windows. This would cause "tracks" on the glass. Every time the windows were cleaned they would spot and streak on those tracks. after 3/4 cleans i no longer get this issue. Cleaned house 10 years trad, 6 years wfp. Windows were installed in 2005 (approx).

3. Stacked glass or windows with top openers above. Usually i would let the upper glass drain off, or come back to the lower window after doing all the tops. This is no longer an issue. The water appears to be more gloppy, so the water doesn't run down the glass as much.

4. Plastic shine. WFP dulls plastic, after switching to vision. Everything has a shine to it.

5. Windows are staying cleaner longer.

I was at the Window Cleaning Show this year showing off my van. I met countless cleaners who didn't believe. Funny how things change

Thanks for reading

Damo

UPDATE

I live Vision E but has no glide. So i make a mix of 9ml vision E and 1ml vision
where do you get vision without the e? jigsaw innovations show both pics of vision and vision e

If you mix vision 1 and vision Eco

Blue bottle / clear bottle.

It goes the same colour (white cloudy)

Not saying it's the same as vision v2

@Damo wud u reccomend getting the injector off stephen if going to start using vision

at the minute i have hard job keeping the windows clean

when i go back month later they are worse than i would like mayvbe its down to the bad december we had

I've been trying about 5ml of virosol in each 25l drum for the last week and that seems to do the same job

And I've been back to check a couple and they are gleaming

I can honestly say that after using vision with @Damo and seeing the effect it has after a few cleans that it definitely does make a difference and makes windows easier to keep clean

The problem with using ubik and virosol is they make the windows dirtier as they leave behind residue.

With vision little to no residue is left behind.

I tried ubik what maybe 4 years ago in my water. And after about 3 cleans i noticed all my windows were always dirty.

Cleaning with a chemical and pure water is kinda like going back to trad.

============================

I can't see my using vision for much longer. I have got my own chemical to use now. Its off the shelf and so far is proving to be amazing, its designed FOR cleaning glass. So win bloody win.

First time using Vision V2 today. Initially I was a bit worried by the bubbles in the water tanks but as soon as started using it on windows all my concerns went away. did my own house first just to make sure no major dramas. So after day 1 my first impressions are that it does make the water more "slippery" I did a first clean today and found this slippery effect aided rinsing particles of spiders webs and leaf debris etc, off the glass. I can't say yet if there is more shine on the glass or not since I have not done a direct comparison to plain vanilla 000TDS. I might clean my own french doors one with Vision one side with just 000TDS pure and see if there is any noticeable difference.

Again UPVC shine, too early to say. I'll keep using it for the foreseeable future and update here from time to time.

I use it, orginally the blue bottle and now on a clear bottle, I think it perhaps adds something, but it's very small, yes perhaps a little better shine on glass although I noticed this more from the blue bottle? Also glide seemed more noticable with the blue bottle?

I put it in my tank on each fill more as a habbit than much else, if my turned up at my first job tomorrow and my van was filled for me the night before and I got asked to tell if it has or has not got vision clear in, would I tell.. Prob not, but I will continue to use, def tell more with the blue bottle stuff mind and with that one you got small bubbles and a nice smell which always dried clear with no marks.

Regarding glass staying clean, can't say I've noticed much difference there, perhaps dependant on areas and pollution, time of year etc? But we don't want to make them stay clean squeaky clean for too long or they will all want 6 monthly cleans rather than 4 weeks!!

Fine tune the stuff to start attracting dust and **** after 3 weeks will be perfect.

Back