Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Have I Sinned ...?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luffy

Out delivering leaflets the other day and found myself delivering them at the same time the "other" local cleaner was doing his round.

At one point, he was cleaning the rear houses as i was posting them through the front doors!

Suppose we gotta be ruthless to succeed ....

Well if its his round then eh shouldnt worry about it... if he provides a good service he shouldnt be worried about losing any work lol

If another window cleaner did that I wouldn't bother with him. But If I was out canvassing I personally would just canvass another street then come back that street another day to avoid any conflict. Most are fine but I have had cross words with a few trying to tell me to get off there patch, so i'll just stay out there way if I can.

I met some windies the other week there that happened to sync in was us on a few street, we just gave each other a polite nod and got on with our work. That's they way it should be. We are all out to earn a living.

i turned up to clean a set of 3 houses next to each other in a street, just as i parked up a window cleaner came out of his house he lived in 4 doors away and nearly 2 hours later i managed to start cleaning the house as we just stood there chattin away, me helping him out with a pump problem he had and fixed it for him and ended up swaping business cards and sayin if u ever need a hand let us know!

I use to feel i was wasting my leaflets if I canvassed while the other wc was there working,I use to just go into another street or have a chat and ask him if he knows any quiet streets, cant cover everywhere and no point upsetting others either.

i turned up to clean a set of 3 houses next to each other in a street, just as i parked up a window cleaner came out of his house he lived in 4 doors away and nearly 2 hours later i managed to start cleaning the house as we just stood there chattin away, me helping him out with a pump problem he had and fixed it for him and ended up swaping business cards and sayin if u ever need a hand let us know!
Thats the way it should be :)

Back