Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp On A Tight Budget Using A Pressure Sprayer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It almost does now Chip, flows that good I have to turn it down less than half way so pressure lasts longer and I'm putting a better piston I got into a 30lt barrel I got hold of which is strong enough to hold way more pressure.

I've played with it even more today lol, I've now put the hose through inside of pole, cutting a notch out of end of pole instead of drilling a hole which doesn't weaken it too much once pole end is fixed in place.

I should have taken a photo cos was funny actually, had harris at full extension up in the air at my back door, tap fully open and the water was hitting my shed which I measured after at 16 metres away.

Typo it was 18 metres.
tut tut

Good idea for you dodger get a old innertube cut out the valve leave some rubber around it drill it in to your sprayer and seal it, get a foot pump and you can use both hands in your pile and if you need more pressure pump away

You know you love it lol

Good idea for you dodger get a old innertube cut out the valve leave some rubber around it drill it in to your sprayer and seal it, get a foot pump and you can use both hands in your pile and if you need more pressure pump away

You know you love it lol
Great minds and all that lol, already got that planned mate for the bigger vessel to keep pressure up. Hadn't thought about how to implement it though so cheers that's exactly how I should do it mate.

You know you love it lol
I cant way to see this.

Theres a jtf at sheffield mate if ya want one of those, do same as me change all the hose for garden hose, stick sprayer back on end and it'll paint a fence quick alright lol.

It's shut now and your sheds nearer /emoticons/smile.png

Nah, I've bought a little paint sprayer for that job, only a tenner or so, I just want yours for the windows!

I made this a long time ago just to see how cheap I could make something to firstly prespray chems at height then clean gutters, fascia, soffits & conservatory roofs using outside tap.

First job I used it on earned me over £200 /emoticons/smile.png

I made this a long time ago just to see how cheap I could make something to firstly prespray chems at height then clean gutters, fascia, sofits & conservatory roofs using outside tap.

First job I used it on earned me over £200 /emoticons/smile.png
Nice one Smurf, I've found with the mods and the jobs I'm doing that I don't actually need anything more sphisticated 'yet'.

Just about to start mk2 and rather than go with one vessel and pumped by foot which was the original plan, I'm so happy with this I'm going to use two on a trolley and pump both up with one handle. Firstly for twice the capacity, secondly less pumping for the same kind of pressure and thirdly if I want to go higher than 4th storey combined pressure should go way higher. I'll post results when it's finished whether its good or bad but I think it should work out how I think.

Just about to start mk2 and rather than go with one vessel and pumped by foot which was the original plan, I'm so happy with this I'm going to use two on a trolley and pump both up with one handle. Firstly for twice the capacity, secondly less pumping for the same kind of pressure and thirdly if I want to go higher than 4th storey combined pressure should go way higher. I'll post results when it's finished whether its good or bad but I think it should work out how I think.
looking forward to seeing mk2

Back