Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Charge

WCF

Help Support WCF:

smurf if u get this job charging 500 plus . let me know as i will be buying a pressure washer and start pressure washing.....

I aim for about £30 an hour from pressure washing as a minimum, don't always get it but some you win some you lose, 8 outa 10 I get I reckon

By way I always work on prices not hourly rate, if for instance I reckon a job will take 3 hours ill price at

3 x £30/hour £90

Fuel £15

travel £15

Total £120

Good money to be had but can be filthy hard work as donny will tell you :laugh:

smurf if u get this job charging 500 plus . let me know as i will be buying a pressure washer and start pressure washing.....

Would rather pressure with a little wand then clean windows at 75ft.

Everybody is quoting normal prices. But smurf mentioned deep cleaning.

That's roughly the way I price work too donny so that job on the pressure washing part has got to be worth at least

Driveway £95

Patio areas £120

Re-sanding £60 plus cost of sand

So looking at about £285 all in on that one including allowing for fuel etc.

I aim for about £30 an hour from pressure washing as a minimum, don't always get it but some you win some you lose, 8 outa 10 I get I reckonBy way I always work on prices not hourly rate, if for instance I reckon a job will take 3 hours ill price at

3 x £30/hour £90

Fuel £15

travel £15

Total £120

Yep deep cleaning exterior of properties properly is a total different ball game than what most window cleaners would do. So I try to charge accordingly as the work takes longer and will be to a much higher standard than most would do.

Would rather pressure with a little wand then clean windows at 75ft.
Everybody is quoting normal prices. But smurf mentioned deep cleaning.

Higher standard yes but customer will be paying more for that standard.

Some customers want clean. Others want it back to new standard.

That's why I charge more than most as my potential customers realise this. I've found most are happy to pay extra for a quality job but a few still want it done for next to nothing.

thats why i charge what i do....wouldnt want to charge loads as i know people would want them looking like new again.

and over the years ive found dont matter how hard u try some stains / discolouring wont come off.

but to be honest every one i do comes up good and stays clean for years

Close to £700 - £900 by Smurfs rights? :tongue:

I personally would between £400 to £600 but that would be under pricing the work!

I wouldn't think they would pay more though would they?

Customers get what they pay for so can only do the best job you can in the time you have allowed yourself for the job so yes cost is relevent. However I've found if you charge more then can take longer to do a better job. Simples

I would be looking for at least £400 myself for all that work but like you say all depends how much a tight **** they are. :laugh:

Close to £700 - £900 by Smurfs rights? :tongue:
I personally would between £400 to £600 but that would be under pricing the work!

I wouldn't think they would pay more though would they?

That's roughly the way I price work too donny so that job on the pressure washing part has got to be worth at least
Driveway £95

Patio areas £120

Re-sanding £60 plus cost of sand

So looking at about £285 all in on that one including allowing for fuel etc.
So if you go in at £400, you will only get £115 for gutters cleared, fascias washed full conservatory Nd windows and frames?

Deep cleaned ? its not gonna need a deep clean surely i would Charge £250 - £300 but seeing as you "Deep Clean" things smurf im sure you will charge more good luck :laugh:

I deep clean everything even if not that grubby :laugh:

Deep cleaned ? its not gonna need a deep clean surely i would Charge £250 - £300 but seeing as you "Deep Clean" things smurf im sure you will charge more good luck :laugh:

Yep would be uderpricing the job if need be as £400 ish is still a weeks wage to most ppl. :laugh:

So if you go in at £400, you will only get £115 for gutters cleared, fascias washed full conservatory Nd windows and frames?

I've just sent a quote through via email for £440 which is cheap so fingers crossed :laugh:

Yep the chap bit my hand off at that price so all booked in now....

Happy Days :laugh:

Well not quite £500 plus but you should still consider taking on all the services I can offer including pressure washing.

Why you say cause that chap already has a regular window cleaner like so many other customers of mine. Go figure :laugh:

Just finished one that's exactly the same today! Not including the pressure washing I charged her £400 and she was chuffed to bits! I thought I was pushing my luck when I quoted her but she kept saying she wanted the best clean possible, so took a leaf out of smurfs book and charged accordingly!

Back