Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Charge

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice one Ady, was that price including a conservatory too?

Got two this size Smurf next week to do.exactly same as these are popular houses from the nineties.Don't know about driveways,patios but for the house I've got them at £175 each.im well happy with that,got them on recommendations as well.

Nice one,....

Bet the lady was impressed with your kit as looks the part too now you being a pro and all :laugh:

Sure was mate, I get a proper kick out of bringing conservatories back to new! Ha she did actually comment on all the gear!! None of which the last person that attempted the job had!

Yep H if you offer a quality exterior deep cleaning service you will never be short of work.I have built up a niche market in my area that no other can match :laugh:

So hope I have helped a few of you lads see the potential in what I do...
You've helped me mate,cheers!

Nice one Ady, was that price including a conservatory too?
yes Smurf,they are both in good condition but if they were bad would have adjusted accordingly.

Thinking about it could have charged a bit more but still learning this full exterior clean quote,also a lot of my current customers are interested as well.

Nice one :biggrin:

Sure was mate, I get a proper kick out of bringing conservatories back to new! Ha she did actually comment on all the gear!! None of which the last person that attempted the job had!

Indeed & well done as I'm sure you will get many more to do :biggrin:

yes Smurf,they are both in good condition but if they were bad would have adjusted accordingly.Thinking about it could have charged a bit more but still learning this full exterior clean quote,also a lot of my current customers are interested as well.

Now the sun is out more will ask about it. I'm just trying to design a flyer to give to all my customers to remind them of all the services we do. I have a petrol washer in the shed, but don't advertise for it, so going to mention this is a new service we offer.. I have done a few power washing jobs but no1 knows about it.
Get that advertised, Its fun.. well it can be lol. Money is good to it makes a nice change from gutters and windows.

Yep it is fun M alright as I managed to get those steps leading to front door & block paving driveway done today too. Mind you it was peeing it down at the time and hasn't stopped raining since.

I will post some more pics tommorow maybe that is if it every stops raining :biggrin:

Tried that ubik on my gaff.unbelievable stuff that,can't wait to use it on exterior cleans now.

Priced up another one today.went in high and he wasn't having it but talked him round and got it £200 including conny roof and frames,all plastics wiped.Got a good USP thanks Smurf.trouble is got lots to do!

Thanks chaps...

Took me a total of 14 hours inc travel time (was only 5 miles away) to get it to look like that. Also I was very lucky this morning to get the driveway re-sanded before it started to pee it down yet again.

looks well tidy Smurf!!! I love doing jobs like this and getting everything looking like new, theres nothing like job satisfaction and seeing customers happy with the work. I've got one to do this month when the weather brightens up a bit so looking forward to it and the extra money, lol !!!

Thanks Bluemoon....

Indeed with all the effort put in it's very satisfying to see the end results and most importantly customer was more than satisfied with the end results. Would say pricing is crustal on theses sort of jobs even though I underpriced it I still made reasonable money by allowing enough time in the price to do a decent job.

pricing is the important and most difficult part i agree. Not seen the job i've got to do yet, its for a mate from the pub. I dont want to charge mega money, as long as i earn a decent hourly/daily rate then i'm more than happy.

Back