Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where’s Scottish Cleaning?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Being a mod is a thankless task on these forums decisions have to be made to take the forum forward.
massive thanks @Dave B and @Iron Giant and of course to Gavin for the dedication for all their hard work monitoring and making this forum the success it is.
Along with everyone on here is Im truly grateful on the forum going back to normal chat and helpfulness towards all members.
breathe of fresh air.
Merry Christmas everyone hope 2024 is exactly what all member’s wished for.
Great post and so true. So different to the ‘other forum’ that constantly descends into doom, gloom and negativity. No help to anyone most of the time. Keep up the good work and Happy Xmas to everyone

Great post and so true. So different to the ‘other forum’ that constantly descends into doom, gloom and negativity. No help to anyone most of the time. Keep up the good work and Happy Xmas to everyone
And this post is as much use as most of Scottish ‘s…………..
Sorry but true?‍♂️?‍♂️

I'm just going to be the one to say it, harsh or not he didn't contribute much to this forum and took far more from it than he gave. When people were offering genuine, sound advice to new starters he would come on and derail the topic by talking about himself, sometimes even about an irrelevant topic that had nothing to do with the subject. People then commented back to him and sometimes the person really wanting advice didn't get it because Scottish stole the limelight. Other than actually finding him winding people up kind of funny, that isn't the point of these forums so he didn't have much to offer

That said, I hope he's ok and had a nice Christmas because I'm sure he's a nice bloke away from these forums, and even on these forums but yeah, just not good for them overall

well,i'm back now, sorry about that people, to tell the truth i couldn't get on with scotish i understood that maybe he was lonely or had a problem but, we clashed.
i'm a normally nice guy but my typing skills can sometimes come across as harsh but hey, thats me i'm from yorkshire and we say it as it is
Good to have you back!!

well,i'm back now, sorry about that people, to tell the truth i couldn't get on with scotish i understood that maybe he was lonely or had a problem but, we clashed.
i'm a normally nice guy but my typing skills can sometimes come across as harsh but hey, thats me i'm from yorkshire and we say it as it is
Hi Kevin
Glad you are back , if someone gets to you that bad just block them so you don’t see their posts , it’s a shame to have lost someone like yourself due to this situation you have a vast knowledge that helps us all ? keep up the good posts

erm, i'm not sure what i can offer in relation to knowledge, only i've been around a bit, hot water via the deisel route i'm good with or if anyone wants to try additives then yes i'm good at that, otherwise i'm just the same as everyone else really-just earning a crust not the £500 per day lads but hey i'm happy with short days and what i earn.

erm, i'm not sure what i can offer in relation to knowledge, only i've been around a bit, hot water via the deisel route i'm good with or if anyone wants to try additives then yes i'm good at that, otherwise i'm just the same as everyone else really-just earning a crust not the £500 per day lads but hey i'm happy with short days and what i earn.
You have a very good knowledge about chemistry and have given me excellent advice on many occasions

I didn't spot this thread at the time. Who is going to an eternal nemesis for @steve garwood now?!?!

Reading the most recent threads the forum seems a much more professional place. There is some solid advice being handed out and it pains me to say I think the right decision was made. I do have mixed feelings though, I feel like Joker when he thought Batman was dead! He spent the entire time trying to kill his arch enemy but then felt remorse as soon as he thought he was dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back