Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which wfp to buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

well these things happen smurf ...its not my fault..cause the wife buys the booze...er mine running a bit dodgy tonight but hey thirty years married nothing i aint seen before...page 147 of the manual....can i return under the guarantee....?

Ok been using the tecbuk from richard today, what a cracking brush, i absolutely love it.
Yes its heavier, it makes the pole bend more on full extension, its slightly harder to rinse as you cant see just aswell through the bristles cause there is billions of them lol

But holy cr@p does it clean the windows, and frames and sills, it does rinse beautifully with the brush on hydrophylic glass, it feels like its built to last too

Took me three seconds to realise what a good brush it is, its softer than a thought it would be too!

Bird shite and slug trails just do not exist with this brush, i also like how the bristles hold the stock high enough off the glass so the stock doesnt hit frames when going from one pane to another without lifting off.

I was swapping between the tecbuk and the gardiners superlite extreme hybrid and they are both absolutely brilliant brushes. What i like about the gardiners is the lightness for control and accuracy, i love the way you can really feel the blue bristles digging in, but i dont like the stock hitting frames and i dont like the bumpers for them.

I havent used the tecbuk for long enough to give a true review but i have used it enough to know that i will use alot, and it is deffo worth having one. Is it faster?? I'll let you know next week when i have had more time with it.

But i tell you what.......hybrid brushes are bloooody fantastic, i reckon i wont buy anything but hybrids from now on

Glad you like the brush Kier; thanks for the review.

@Tuffers was it hard cause of the sun, or cause of the angle of the dangle of the roof?
My first job today was also a conny roof, but sally the sill werent messing around she got stuck in the dirty mare lol. She has wide angle fans fitted, bloody love them fans lol

But as i was walking away could see loads of little bits still on one panel!!!! It just doesnt seem to matter how many times you rinse the buggers does it.

@Richard out of interest is it possible to change jets on your hybrid or has the resin got them tight in there? I wouldnt mind trying some wide angle fans just see how they react in your brush.

If you want to remove the 2mm brass pencil jets; tap them out using a 4.8mm pin punch.

If you don’t have a vice, place the brush upside down, (bristle up, pointing towards you) on something soft but firm like a small cushion, small pile of micro fibre cloths etc. Tap the jets out, and then drill a suitable hole to fit whatever jets you want.

Latest Posts

Back