Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sorry all, need to bother you all again.

my order came today and im very impressed with the quality of it all.

one issue not sure if its a fault from gardiner (doubtful) or me.

ordered a 36 sill extreme has room for 4 jets they only sent 2 jets and a 2 way T-connector. Is that how they should come?

ordered a 36 sill extreme has room for 4 jets they only sent 2 jets and a 2 way T-connector. Is that how they should come?
I think you have to specify 4 jets if you want them they come standard with 2 jets , should be fine with 2 and if you using a backpack using 4 will use a lot more water I would imagine

@Spookals you need to click the 4 jet option in the little drop down menu. Have a look at your order confirmation which will confirm which you've picked. If you've picked the 2 jet option send them a quick email. They'll do you a quote for a 4 way connector and a pair of jets as sometimes they'll send little items by royal mail which is cheaper than the fedex delivery (only if you want to use 4 obviously). I use 4 x 1.4mm pencil jets on my 35cm brush as I find using the 2 jets in the middle of the brush are quite close together and prefer using 4 narrower pencil jets spread out.

Latest Posts

Back