Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's knackered from the heat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have1 mate i would trust as we both used to sub off the same company but started subbing double between us amd cracking it out together

That was back in the day when we were both working off our trollies lol

We both grown up now

Gone are the days of working after a nights raving on the disco biscuits and pub for lunch

Hard to find someone you trust

Anyone else fed up squashing little black thunderflies all over the windows today?

well I squashed something and was NOT amused on my wfp checking...

okay I cant be the only one on here who er..

no I had better not say it...

oh feck it...

alright on my check I ER....spit on the window and microfibre off...

LOOK there is feck all wrong with my spit its very good honest...

yeh and I own up to using my hanky to wipe a sill....

well its a long walk back to the car if you forget sumat...

of course I dont let them see me spit on the window..

Im very well practised...and anyway....

where does spit an polish come from...:rofl:

well to be honest...all I had for brekky was three bananas...

so probs...yeh...000ppm spit...very good for window cleaning..

oh I hate it when I need something to finish a job and its in the feckin car....

just crack on and get finished...what ever you can do to finish../emoticons/biggrin.png

Everything i need is on my belt..never go back to motor until finished
There's something to be said for having 6 squeegees lots of cloths water soap scraper spare blades and all sorts on my belt..although some say it's too much lol

this week one of the toughest in a long time. so hot i left the van side door wide open when we were motoring along

It is a nightmare setting up the ladder. Going up. Cleaning the window & then realising yer cloth still hangs on the window drying. Handy having a mate with you to throw one up. I've even taken the ladders off & put all me gear on and walked to the windows & realise I've left the ladders leaning against a tree.

Have a look @zealwindowclean
It's getting a balance of work/personal stuff so people can start to get to 'know' you a bit, I've picked up 12 jobs from it since I started, but I mainly decided to do it as its a great way of 'showing off' what work your doing, and builds a constant image of the company in the local area...
Those conny roof clean jobs look top notch........looks like a good way to sell your service

so what went wrong for cheapie today?

well he got **** wet through because he believed the stupid weather people again..

but he remembered in humour today hearing they are going to do a ten day forecast..

but Im starting at ten thirty in rain that doesnt exist according to them..

the earliest they had said was dinner time on one side and tea time on the other..

and both were wrong...oh yes ten days my ****...

so get to my first job..really really tiny no one in tenner left for me...dont get excited thats er twice...

and got out my trolley, set it in the middle,and off to open the side gate...oh its not even locked the kind people except...

the handle on the latch just goes round and round and doesnt attempt the job it should do and lift the latch...so basically I was locked out..

well I had my big ladders on and didnt fancy using them to get over...

so I first attempted to do it over the top with a washing prop borrowed from next door...Im sure she wouldnt have minded if she knew...anyway after five minutes trying to flick the latch the washing prop got all bent as it was rusted away...

so next I borrowed a recycling bin and stood on that to get the latch finally open...

I did put the bin back...

all the fun had gone now in seeing how long it would take to clean as I had wasted ages getting through the gate...

after untangling my hose:gush: I got stuck in ...with my cagoule on...from a kind custy twenty odd years ago...sadly maybe more years ago...:eek:

yes it was still raining..at the next job...still raining...and final big ladder job...

well it stopped for a while but blink and you missed it..

came home....and it stopped and the sun came out../emoticons/biggrin.png

and so tomorrow...what happens to cheapie next...ya never know..

I'm sooo tiered in the mornings !!![emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back