Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Trad

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep it looks that way norm as takes me about 2 hours to get mobile when I get out of bed. So at that rate I will need to wake up about 06:00 /emoticons/biggrin.png
im starting 9 oclock myself and feel knackered so i am going out to move my van

then wind down night night w.c.f

ahh, looking on ebay there is a fine wfp for £4.99....he he just wanted to wind smurf up............yes i have had plenty of c..p of fleabay too...i have noted a couple of items off these posts and doing my research....now better go and get some money in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be arsed today after doing that quote after being stuck in rush hour traffic for an hour to travel 6 bloody miles. I have quite a busy next few days ahead so will be going back to bed for a nap:D

guess who just took a booking for 5.30 am on monday.....yawn....the question is will i go out afterwards when i get home about 11am........
only booking would be turn over in the bed at 5 30

but good luck on that one @cheapncheerful

Surely it's still dark then?:rolleyes:
yep....definitely dark...but not so bad these days as the wifey goes to work for 6am...normally of course i goes back to sleep...no not in bed ....in me chair....oh recliners are comfy...any way its not that often ....i got to show willing...

yep....definitely dark...but not so bad these days as the wifey goes to work for 6am...normally of course i goes back to sleep...no not in bed ....in me chair....oh recliners are comfy...any way its not that often ....i got to show willing...
yeh the other cleaners have the lights on....only wish they wouldnt talk so much and let me get me windows done.....

Back