Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winch Rollers / Transit Connect / PowerUp Reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers noddy, like you say photos alway explain better than words unless you are Spruce lol

Thought the reels would be facing that way thanks for the photo.

Shame I only have the compact 325 which is single hose plus my signwritting is where the holes would be needed.

Next year I intended to get a large payload van 2 man system and intend to do the same as yourself now I have seen yours.

What's vans are you using.

den ive had over 70 vans in the last 15 years and I have yet to find a better van then a smiley transit however now they have mostly rotted away ive gone for the next best thing a mk7 transit , they must be 6 speeders and fwd 2.2.s

ive had everything else , and these for us seem to be the best of a bad bunch , all of the new vans are not designed to last or be driven hard like me boy drive them

den ive had over 70 vans in the last 15 years and I have yet to find a better van then a smiley transit however now they have mostly rotted away ive gone for the next best thing a mk7 transit , they must be 6 speeders and fwd 2.2.s
ive had everything else , and these for us seem to be the best of a bad bunch , all of the new vans are not designed to last or be driven hard like me boy drive them
Cheers for the info do you fit your own systems or have them installed, if installed are they done locally? Another question lol.

Yeah, but somethings are unacceptable.
They give you a booklet.
What kind of things do they allow? Van ports? Bolting frames? Hoses through the floor etc? Really curious, soz!

What kind of things do they allow? Van ports? Bolting frames? Hoses through the floor etc? Really curious, soz!
Yeah you can do all that, just check as some will charge you for the holes in the van once you return it. Some will let you put new ply on it and that's fine.

Hi Spruce, Yes I considered that but I am very short of space inside unfortunately so that option is unlikely.
Space is a problem and spare wheels do take up a lot of space I must admit.

It's going on...

9d7868fd502d8858e7d6ea6fd8ad8010.jpg

69df49586b0226cd3bd17c5f181ac2c4.jpg

d97b0426d78b40a7f2d7e50f77217abf.jpg

Nice! What rollers are they buddy? Do you have a link?

See page 2 of the thread

This was the original one fitted underneath the rear bumper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Winch-Heavy-Duty-roller-fairlead-255mm-hole-centres-NEW-/251094330203?item=251094330203&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3AOU%3AGB%3A3160&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=x13M1rMgTdmqeGQxo8jUbFA7qtY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Its no longer on offer so it will be the equivalent.

The other roller guide for inside the van had this description

Cable Winch Fairlead Roller Pulley Lifting Host Trailer ATV Recovery Steel 4x4 CS/127C

4 Way chromed plated fairlead suitable for many winch applications up to 2.2 ton (4500lb). an be used with winch wire and winch rope application. The item provide a stable and accurate straight direction with the use of 4 rollers that create a smooth running.

Specification:

Width: 72mm

Length: 148mm

Depth: 46mm

Fixing width (centre to centre of hole) : 129mm

Fixing hole ID: 9mm (12/32")

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back