Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winning At Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

But could make you more profitable if you do read even if its a tenner a week it would be excellent value
True but if I wanted an extra tenner I'd go get me another house? But yes I see where yer coming from.

The book is ideal for some people and not ideal for some /emoticons/tongue.png how big is this book by the way ? How many pages?

Isn't there 2 copies up for grabs in review section for 2nd and 3rd place? I want to read it but want to win it lol (fat chance I know).

Isn't there 2 copies up for grabs in review section for 2nd and 3rd place? I want to read it but want to win it lol (fat chance I know).
yer there is, when is the draw for it???

My window cleaning forum review has to be number 1 am sure gav liked that the most /emoticons/tongue.png

True but if I wanted an extra tenner I'd go get me another house? But yes I see where yer coming from.

Posh, the book will show you how to get the extra tenner (although its more like like hundreds of extra pounds each month) giving you many other options without only having to get another customer and increasing cost.

I’m confident the book will return far more than its cost, if just one of the surgestions is implemented into your business – and you wont need to increase the size of your round by getting another customer, if fact you can reduce the size and operating cost of the round and still make more money quite easily and quickly, (within 24 hours) but only when you know how.

If you already know how, you don’t need the book

If the only way you know how to increase profitability is to get another customer, do you think it would benefit you if you had at least one other way to increase profits? serveral or even a dozen different ways to increase profits?

Richard

Posh, the book will show you how to get the extra tenner (although its more like like hundreds of extra pounds each month) giving you many other options without only having to get another customer and increasing cost.

I’m confident the book will return far more than its cost, if just one of the surgestions is implemented into your business – and you wont need to increase the size of your round by getting another customer, if fact you can reduce the size and operating cost of the round and still make more money quite easily and quickly, (within 24 hours) but only when you know how.

If you already know how, you don’t need the book

If the only way you know how to increase profitability is to get another customer, do you think it would benefit you if you had at least one other way to increase profits? serveral or even a dozen different ways to increase profits?

Richard
Looks like I will be ordering on ASAP .

Harunh,

People aren’t born with window cleaning knowledge, and if they set up a window cleaning business - information on how to price work then improve profits doesn’t just pop into there head because they are now cleaning windows.

I have met window cleaners who have been doing this for years, and still struggle with pricing. Can you calculate how much this has cost them over the years? (I can)

You have to learn about pricing and then put into practice what you have learnt.

I see at the bottom of your post you already have a customer base of over 100 customers and aiming to increase that up 200 regular customers. If you maintain them every 8 weeks that’s 1300 visits each year and 2600 visits each year if they are maintained every 4 weeks.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your business, and I hope you do know what you are doing, because you will be working for a living (un-like a lot of people with jobs).

Richard

Richard mate a job is a job to me mate i price it correctly /emoticons/smile.png i dont overprice and i dont underprice /emoticons/smile.png

one im fully booked... im goign to sell my low price jobs off.. and replace with bigger jobs until am fully booked agian

and then sell more shhhhhiiiit and shyt off and keep doing the same... after 3,4 years mate i will have a very good round worth loads /emoticons/wink.png

But well done on making a book mate /emoticons/smile.png I see its a big hit with some people /emoticons/tongue.png But its not my cup of tea mate /emoticons/tongue.png lol but well done /emoticons/biggrin.png x

I can't see how people can say something isn't their cup of tea if they haven't tasted it really lol, I want to read richards book simply out of curiosity but there's also the fact that I might actually learn something. There are too many people that have read it and made good comments about it for it not to be worthwhile, sadly money's too tight at the mo so I'm hoping I come at least 3rd in the reviews lol. xmas pressie from the missus maybe cos she buys rubbish aftershave anyway.

I might be shooting myself in the foot here but has anyone that has it thought of giving it a review, it is a tool for window cleaners after all.

I can't see how people can say something isn't their cup of tea if they haven't tasted it really lol, I want to read richards book simply out of curiosity but there's also the fact that I might actually learn something. There are too many people that have read it and made good comments about it for it not to be worthwhile, sadly money's too tight at the mo so I'm hoping I come at least 3rd in the reviews lol. xmas pressie from the missus maybe cos she buys rubbish aftershave anyway.
Well said dodger i think it maybe ignorance but H has his own way how many times did he ask about charging his battery everybody told him to get a split charge relay he still ignores the info he asks then goes his own way

Well said dodger i think it maybe ignorance but H has his own way how many times did he ask about charging his battery everybody told him to get a split charge relay he still ignores the info he asks then goes his own way
Lol i like

I dont know anything about split relay /emoticons/sad.png its confusing mate /emoticons/sad.png i dont know how to fit it or anything mate im no good at stuff like this mate

If someone came and done it for me then yeah /emoticons/tongue.png lol

H - I mentioned get a auto spark to fit it for you.. That's what I done as I'm pants with electricity.. Also why waste your time building up a **** round to sell it? Why not just go looking for customers to keep?

That made me laugh Dodger, comparing my book with Old Spice.

Like Tecbuk brushes, the book has only had positive reviews by those that have actually brought it and read it, but the book won’t be for everyone. A window cleaner local to me; who I helped get started didn’t buy the book, even though he spent in excess of 15K setting up – its because he just doesn’t read books.

(H) harunh has his own valid reasons for not wanting to buy the book and people do learn differently to how others might learn

Richard

H - I mentioned get a auto spark to fit it for you.. That's what I done as I'm pants with electricity.. Also why waste your time building up a **** round to sell it? Why not just go looking for customers to keep?
my round is very good mate /emoticons/smile.png i wouldnt say its a **** round.... but to improve it you gotta free up your days by selling your low priced work off and replacing it with higher priced work mate

Back