Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
john the Knocker

window cleaning firms

window cleaning firms  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

john the Knocker

What Window cleaning firms have you worked for... I've worked for most of the firms in London A couple in Liverpool.. A couple in Birmingham ..

TolishAPurd

Just for myself. Couldn't imagine cleaning on an hourly rate while someone else pockets the cash.

john the Knocker

I was only a youngster learning the ropes then... I've worked for myself for over 20 years now. :)

john the Knocker

It is... But I've had some fun with it! :):):)

dasslr1
Just for myself. Couldn't imagine cleaning on an hourly rate while someone else pockets the cash.

I did it when I left school for about 9 years ,over years you realize what the boss is earning and what your earning are to completely different things lol did my own thing for a few years then back to wc for the last 3 years on my own .