Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
HALTON

Monday morning blues

CHWS

Get out and make a start , after about half an hour you will be dead on. Or try a rain dance and you won't feel as bad lol

Dave B

I look forward to monday mornings after 2 days couped up doing nothing

Rugby on sunday is the only thing i really do (plus the obligatory few beers in the clubhouse after..or before..or both lol)

Sitting on me arse doing nothing makes me all restless so bring on monday

adamangler

Don't think just act.

A lot easier said than done.

I have general life blues I can never be arsed doing anything.

peter rogers

I went out from 11 -2 lol. Phishing down had 6 new customers booked into daŷ so didn't let them down

peter rogers

Built a new duel controller also. Good job so it is.

steve garwood

I go over the pub on Sundays to watch football with the lads. When the day is coming to an end after a blinding weekend, I'm thinking 'poxy work tomorrow'. However, once I've made a start Mondays, I'm happy as Larry. Weird

Markyboy 50
I went out from 11 -2 lol. Phishing down had 6 new customers booked into daŷ so didn't let them down

I would of felt I'd let em down by turning up for a first clean if it's pishing down. I would of re booked them. But then I'm a wimp. I don't like getting wet!

peter rogers

Canvassers out mate they tell them a time. And I'm there @Markyboy 50 The windows will still be perfect clean.

peter rogers

Fcuk if u seen the ones I cleaned today. Whole street stinking. Picked 7 up in it but my god they where bad all payed all know if aren't in wen I call again they use invoice to pay online. Happy days

kevinc250
How do you all get on with it I just cannot be arsed today

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

my way of getting round it is to have a weekly turnover targit,if say on monday i can't be arsed or feeling an early finish is due then then rest of the week is spent catching up on that turnover target,i actually quite like mondays as it means i can work start working hard to have an early finish one day whenever i feel through the week

adamangler

Its always good to have an early finish, went home at 1pm today and went on the bike.

If you cant have an early finish or a day off here and there whats the point.

If you really cant be arsed one day, have a day off and dont feel guilty about it. Just dont let it become a habit

kevinc250

i agree mate take an early finish if your not in the mood,do some maintainace or paperwork instead,or just do something for yourself

Dave B

I have started giving myself targets throughout the day

It's something @Damo did 1 day when we were working together to see how we could smash the days work

It definitely works as i am now ahead for the rest of the week

Damo

What you mean the drill card depth hahahahaahh :rofl::rofl::rofl: