Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
Stayclearwindowcleaning

Gutter vac

Stayclearwindowcleaning

I know this has been up a few times and I've been through old post but still can't come to a conclusion. I'm going to buy a gutter vac this week just not sure on what 1. I've seen 2 on eBay just wondering if they're any good or what other people have got. Any help is much appreciated

image.png.90c84ae5ff843c0fde77a41ec4994d1a.png

image.png.ea569c1fd5b71254df00e63592bf69cb.png

Nick pegler DWC

I have a skyvac industrial which is really good think the gutter sucker should be good as you can tilt and swivel to clean out same as skyvac. Think the poles are hybrid and not full carbon on the gutter sucker ..

Stayclearwindowcleaning

I like the shy vac but can't justify spending that type of money on 1. I like the idea of the tilt for cleaning it out.

Nick pegler DWC

Yeah the skyvac is expensive but before I bought it I wrote to a lot of schools and company's offering the service and got a few good contracts that after the first cleans had paid for itself.