Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Tuffers

New CLX-27 Cheaper Way of Buying

Tuffers

Just had a look on Gardiners website and if you want a CLX-27 it's cheaper to buy a CLX-22 and add #6 extension and an end cap is about £30 cheaper. Have I missed something or has Mr G missed something?

Suhrly

I make it £358.80 to buy the SLX-22 and the #6 extension pole. Plus £2.94 for the end cap (all inc VAT) making it £361.74 all in. The SLX-27 will cost you £348 inc VAT. That's if my maths are correct.

Edited by Suhrly

paul alan

I have an slx 27, could it be more expensive due to it be being shorter when closed? making it easier to use in tight spaces

Edited by paul alan

Tuffers
23 minutes ago, Suhrly said:

I make it £358.80 to buy the SLX-22 and the #6 extension pole. Plus £2.94 for the end cap (all inc VAT) making it £361.74 all in. The SLX-27 will cost you £348 inc VAT. That's if my maths are correct.

We're talking CLX not SLX. Thanks for your input :1f61c:

scottish cleaning service

CLX and SLX :- what's the difference?

Suhrly
2 minutes ago, Tuffers said:

We're talking CLX not SLX. Thanks for your input :1f61c:

Ahhhhh fack...just ignore me haha :1f602:

Tuffers
Just now, scottish cleaning service said:

CLX and SLX :- what's the difference?

CLX is carbon composite and SLX is full carbon.

Oh, you'll need extra pole hose if you buy the 22' and extension, but we all have extra pole hose knocking about.

doug atkinson

Clx 22 is 50/50 composite, CLX 27 is 60 % carbon hence the reason you see in price. 

scottish cleaning service

Is there any difference in weight between the two?

Master Jedi Alejandro
1 hour ago, Tuffers said:

Just had a look on Gardiners website and if you want a CLX-27 it's cheaper to buy a CLX-22 and add #6 extension and an end cap is about £30 cheaper. Have I missed something or has Mr G missed something?

I have did this, though not for this reason. The end cap comes with the extension and the pole hose you get with the 22 is more than enough, It would probably do a extension 7 as well. 

HALTON

I did this but it only makes it 26 not 27 as i bought a 22 then bought the section when i needed it and at the time when i asked Alex it only made it a 26 as the extension is only 4ft unless it has now changed

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

adamangler

I have a clx number 6 on my slx 22 to save some brass.

That's it