Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water marks giving me a headache

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ciaran mcveigh

Having big trouble this week with water marks boys never had an issue before filters are good and preasure wtf is going on??

Iv controller at 45 that's my norm maybe the heat?

Stupid question but I did a pvc clean last week using my brush head for windows could that be the problem?

I read an article once that the wfp guys in Cyprus have a hard time when cleaning windows in the heat.

They have to first spray the windows with water to cool them down, then scrub and use a lot of rinse water to ensure that all the dirt is flushed off rather than allowed to curtain down naturally.

The trouble is that if you don't rinse very well the water left behind to curtain down dries before it reaches the bottom of the glass leaving the dirt on the glass as spots.

Stupid question but I did a pvc clean last week using my brush head for windows could that be the problem?
Its a possible cause - would try soaking brush head in a pure water bucket overnight to eliminate the possibility. 

I also struggled with the heat on some cleans - i now use a modified tucker brush which i couldn't be happier with - it provides a super effective rinse on everything i have encountered - and overall is the best brush i have tried so far. Heres some details in case you wanna make a modified one yourself:  

Back