Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is what I’m up against

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No idea on your biz tactic lol but your phone battery is low - plug it in quick or you'' be killing your battery.

I got 3.5 years out of a phone with a built in battery (still just about usable too) however every time i've let it get low i've noticed it doesn't last quite as long as it once did on a full charge.

Once you hit 25% you should think about plugging in ASAP. - 35-40% would be better.

Haha find out how good he is and definitely sub out if he’s a decent standard (could be debatable though haha)!

I was very curious of the pricing , so I emailed asking how much he would charge ,

for conny 5mx5m roof and Upvc, window 

as he says £25 ALL IN ?

657A75C6-C24A-48D6-98E7-AC051CF27ADA.jpeg

In York there is a firm driving around in multiple vans with about 5 asian blokes in each.  Jumping out like the A team and WFP a house in like 2 mins and then zooming off.  They are charging £3.50 for a semi detached house - 4 bedroom.  I am all for competition and just minding my own business.  But this is just confusing customers to the point where they think any window cleaner offering a professional services at at reasonable price is taking them for a ride.  By the way.  If you are reading this, next time you send your 4 vans to York from Bradford, at least pay the blokes in these vans a living wage and not the rate you clearly think you can mug these 'citizens' off with.

No idea on your biz tactic lol but your phone battery is low - plug it in quick or you'' be killing your battery.

I got 3.5 years out of a phone with a built in battery (still just about usable too) however every time i've let it get low i've noticed it doesn't last quite as long as it once did on a full charge.

Once you hit 25% you should think about plugging in ASAP. - 35-40% would be better.
The sweet spot on charging and battery life is now 15% get it charged and only charge up to 85% the same goes for laptops and tablets 

Latest Posts

Back