Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics 500-700L system wanted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Omega

Hi all,

Looking to purchase a used ionics delivery only system.

Prefer 2 man but can work with 1 man system and convert.

Needs to be the medium sized ionics frame which comes as 5 6 or 7 hundred litres. and must have fixing brackets too.

If you have one for sale would be happy to buy.

Thanks

I was under the impression the frame size was the same for anything over 500 litres? Tank footprint the same size just a different height? How bigs your 500ltr @Pjj

I think you are right apart from the 1000 ltr one I bought a frame and tank from a guy I bought it as a 400 ltr but the guy got it wrong it’s 500 ltr if you look at the stainless frame where the cross  bracing bits bolt on the top of the frame there are different holes the lower set are for a 400 next one up is 500 then 600 the 1000 ltr one is a bigger footprint , I would go and measure the tank size but it’s in the garden and it’s chucking it down with rain ???

I think you are right apart from the 1000 ltr one I bought a frame and tank from a guy I bought it as a 400 ltr but the guy got it wrong it’s 500 ltr if you look at the stainless frame where the cross  bracing bits bolt on the top of the frame there are different holes the lower set are for a 400 next one up is 500 then 600 the 1000 ltr one is a bigger footprint , I would go and measure the tank size but it’s in the garden and it’s chucking it down with rain ???
I have the 1000 tank (for sale) and that has the different holes for different capacity tanks. I’ve been selling it on the assumption it’s the same size frame as the 500 - ?!? Size tank!!! With the view that you can just fill it up to the capacity of your payload if you can’t have the full 1000ltrs.

I have the 1000 tank (for sale) and that has the different holes for different capacity tanks. I’ve been selling it on the assumption it’s the same size frame as the 500 - ?!? Size tank!!! With the view that you can just fill it up to the capacity of your payload if you can’t have the full 1000ltrs.
  The frame size is 36x48x38 this will take tank sizes of 400-600 I believe then the 700-1000 ltr tank is the bigger frame 

Back