Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

mark m

Recharged Resin

mark m

Has anybody every tried recharge resin I just got a e-mail from someone i have never meet but saying he can supply recharged resin for £1.50 a litre

Martin ccs

Not heard of that myself... Surely I wouldn't work well - as in produce ooo pure water on your tds for long

rcproperty

looked into it, but there is so much to it, you have to play about with some dangerous chemicals to do it

mark m

all done for you apparently if you look at the comments below the video his contact details are there just wondering how much worse it would be because it works out under half price if it is any good

mark m

i have just e-mailed him to find a little bit more about the product

rcproperty

might be good, but might not be, depends if he does it right etc,

its just the that trust things, do you tust it to be good from someone that you dont know.

mark m

i know what you mean but the internet is a trust thing personally i am sure it is toilet i will see when i receive a return email

rcproperty

yer thats true,

with that link i put up that guys says he has used the same resin for a long time so must be something in it

mark m
He is not talking about mixed bed resin! Spotted that straight away which can be done with that type of resin.

Thought you might know Doug what is recharged resin like ?

doug atkinson

You loose at least 15% on performance but this is done on large volume scale. It can be recharged up to 2 times before it is no longer costs effective.

To make it worth while you would be looking at 2000 litres to make it cost effective that is if you are using 2000 litres in one go.