1st first clean today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, May 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Done my 1st first clean today a ball breaking 5hrs 9 windows all in all they were absolutley filthy you would not believe how bad they were . Didnt get paid either the mrs said she will pay me in kind later . But seriously the difference is really noticable .
    How long on average do you take on first cleans .

Advertisement
  2. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

about an hour for 9 windows if it looks like its gonna be longer n there really bad il charge them for a deep clean

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh same as jambo mate, but when I first started window cleaning it took hours.

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

first clean 30-40 mins really even super bad 1s

wish all my nice customers payed in kind lol

5. mark m

mark m Hero

i would say 30 min tops for 9 really bad windows

6. All Round Cleaning

Oh forgot to say this was trad and i done frames aswell !!!!

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

5 hrs phew, my longest to date was 3 hrs but was really bad and usually take me around an hr now I'm getting quicker. I suppose wfp is way quicker on bad first cleans.

8. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

My longest was 30 windows and it took me 4hrs and that was all frames and sSwear word!e paint off windows, can't wait to see how long it will take for the second!!!

9. beaver0_15

beaver0_15 Active Member

oh hell, i have the same trouble aswell , work my f ing **** off n still takes 3 hours, i bet u used about 300 cloths aswell didnt u? i think that can be half the trouble aswell, when i didnt have enough clothes i was spending ages trying to dry frames with a wet cloth. i think next first clean i do im gonna spray virosol all over then just wipe dry n hopefully that should be good enough. first couple i did though i was scrubbing them with cif and a scourer but iv since been told i shouldnt be doing that

10. All Round Cleaning

All i had available were 2 micro fibres 1 large scrim and 1 of them green unger cloth's . 5 hrs but i did have to keep stopping cus bloody kids and i had dinner aswell so it wasn't a solid 5hr of graft . But still a ball breaker . We have lived here 7 yrs and we have never cleaned the frames etc . But living on a busy main road they were thick of dust .

Advertisement