Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25 lpm 250bar

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Has anyone got one or used one I’m thinking upgrading to a bigger machine is 25 a bit overkill for domestic using customer tap with wheelie bin as buffer or should I just chuck a 21lpm 200 bar pump on my washer currently running 15lpm 250bar 🧐

21 ltr is very good 25 will take a good tap to supply the barrel and then there is the issue of getting rid of waist water if drainage is poor , my machine is 21 ltr @250 bar it’s a Briggs and Stratton v twin best washer I have ever had but it’s heavy getting in and out of the van

I may try the 21 pump but that washer will be 200 bar see how I get on as it’s £300 upgrade only run it for a few years see how it goes

Yes mate I’m shore it has it’s a Rutland pumps one they do same engine in 15 and 21 for some reason I went for the 15 it’s perfectly fine does the job but sometimes a bit slow it’s a loncin

Back