2Nd Day Of Impact 43

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Aug 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Was falling asleep again all way through !!! Lol couldnt be arsed and just wanted my bed lol

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

You will be a changed man when they have finished with you H, I can see it now! You will be going about with hat on that got a orange flashing light on it, then to top it off a siren sounding, saying, ''WARNING Stand well clear, window cleaner at work''

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Why do you bother going H if you can't be arsed, sorry but them fellas go out there way to teach you and your not bothered, wen I used to teach in the army if somebody was falling asleep it used to boil me over makes me
    Mad, just don't go.

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Yea cheer up H, that's a good opportunity your getting that someone else would have been arsed doing, like myself but impact must not like us over here :(

Maybe you shouldnt sit on the computer til 4am!!! I don't know how u manage to go to work in the mornings!!

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

some people just dont want it do they .

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol i cant sleep till until late.. i only get 3,4 hours sleep :( Lol and i cant be arsed doing nothing when im falling asleep....

The only reason i was falling asleep.... is because im sat down for like hours... and when im sat in any classroom i fall asleep ! But if iwas walking about all day or working.. i wouldnt be tired ! :p

And obviousl i apprectiate that they teach me etc :) i love being on this course but just saying i couldnt be arsed today cos i was fallign asleep in general paul :p

But for the last day next month.. im gonna make sur ei get good sleep :p lol

Advertisement