40/40

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, Feb 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

I Brought a second metal hose reel today from gumtree I was chatting to the retired window cleaner about making pure water and he mentioned that he used a 40/40 .It had been sitting in his shed for about 3 years it had a pressure gauge and sediment and carbon filter as well he wanted £50 it could be a great result if the frost has not got to it. I will know when I try it out in the next few days so I will be boring you lot in the months to come with videos regarding me leaning about the 40/40

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

even if you just got the housing for 50 its a bargain.... hopefully the membrane isn`t shot if its been sat a long time.....

might be best to disassemble and check all the rubbers are good, don`t want an accident with the pressures involved..

3. mark m

mark m Hero

cheers that is what I was hoping

Advertisement