400 litre lay flat baffled water tank ideal size for water fed pole window cleaning, car valeters

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Smurf, May 6, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#1 Smurf, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    FOR SALE
    400 litre lay flat baffled water tank ideal size for car valeters and water fed pole window cleaners as should fit into small type vans like an Astra, Berlingo, Partner etc.

Please check mesurments first before buying to make sure it will fit inside your van.

Weight 30kg
    Height 360
    Width 1010
    Lenght 1250

Has been used for pure water fed pole window cleaning when new cost £200.

Grab a bargain!

Private message me if interested...

Gav sorry for posting this here but that stupid "select prefix" error is showing when I tried posting in "items for sale" sub cat

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

No problem and thanks for letting me know Smurf i will move this post now. I have now fixed that issue and you should be able to post in that area without prefix.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks Gav :thumbsup:

Have you also checked the other sub cats too?

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yup ;) Think it was left over from when i switch things around.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one :thumbsup:

6. windowman

windowman Newcomer

alright smurf do you still have the tank for sale if so how much are you looking for m8.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sorry I've decided to keep it now for a bin washing trailer project instead.

Advertisement